Posts by hammad

Thanks for your prompt response.

Will test and update you.

Beside above query i wanted to know what software are required and steps to be followed to compile conquest pacs server code make some changes in GUI by hiding some tabs and make exe file for windows.

Please guide.

Sorry for bothering you in your holidays. Please enjoy them

At the moment i need any as i have bulk of data that need to be updated. So, at the moment I will prefer manual but in later stages will opt for automatic

Once again sorry for the trouble

--HM

Okie.

Can you guide how to do these tasks manually???

Databases table can be created with information like old patient ID New Patient ID and so on but how to automate or manually perform these steps. As in manual no information is found

Hi

I wanted to know using dgate modify patient command can i update following DICOM Tags.

1) Patient ID

2) Accession Number

3) Referring Physician Name

4) Referring Department Name

5) Patient Age

6) Patient Sex

7) Patient Name

8) Study Description

Some of our modalities are bot connected with HIMS /EMR and because of this Radiology Techs manually enter patient details. Sometimes they miss out the information or sometimes wrong data is inserted. Currently i have some 200+ patients while Patient IDs and Name and Study Description are entered wrong need to update them

Please guide.

--HM

Using dgatesop.lst can i achieve following tasks:-

1. Restrict AET from querying PACS - POSSIBLE

2. AET can query PACS but on a specific modality. AE can see only CT & MR in result only not others.

3. AET can only send data to PACS Server

--HM

hi

Can you please guide me if possible. Can i set the deletion time on basis of modalities. For example X-rays age is 1 year , CT for 5 years, MRI for 2 years, MG for 5 years. Beside that before deletion there should be a check at database level wether i need to delete this study or not.

Hi

I have some questions regarding maximizing the optimal use of PACS Server

1. DICOM Echo : Returns ECHO Success or failure to calling AET
    2. DICOM FIND : Query result are returned or not
    3. DICOM Get & DICOM MOVE : Data is sent to AET or not
    4. DICOM STORE: Allowed to store data in PACS Server or not
    5. TimeOut for AET : Set for calling AET.
    6. Calling AET Comparison: compares AET (Application Entity Titles) in a case-insensitive way
    7. The maximum number of results for a single C-FIND request at the Patient, Study, or Series level
    8. The maximum number of results for a single C-FIND request at the Instance level.
    9. Maximum number of query/retrieve DICOM requests that are maintained by pacs. The least recently used requests get deleted as new requests are issued.
    10. When handling a C-FIND SCP request, enable or disable case-sensitive match for Patient Name, Patient ID, Study Descripton value representation
    11. How PACS server reacts when it receives a DICOM instance whose SOPInstanceUID is already stored.Currently it overwrite it. Need some flag ; If set to "true", the new instance replaces the old one. If set to "false", the new instance is discarded and the old one is kept.
    12. Option to log or store Query requests from workstations and also log retrieve results against the query. if data is retrieved then store the amount of data (in MBs or GBs) that is moved from PACS Server to the workstation and total time is taken.
    13. Option to compute and save the MD5 of the DICOM files stored in the PACS database. This information can be used to detect disk corruption,
    14. Database field that indicates the current status of the study. Like its RECEIVING, COMPRESSION IN PROGRESS (if some export or import convertor is applied) or COMPLETED, or FORWARDING in progress.

If possible instead of using lua can these tasks handled in dicom.ini

--HM

Hi

I am trying to configure Ioviyam 2.0 with conquest pacs server on windows using Tomcat web server. I got the login page and after a valid username and password, i got the main search screen.

In setting tabs, i use the following info but DICOM ECHO is failed.

listener_port=1025
    listener=iOviyam2

port=5678
    wado=http://127.0.0.1:8080/cgi-bin/dgate.exe or something else
    AETitle=PACS

host=localhost

Query Type: WADO and C-Get

Please guide.

--HM

Hi

I wanted to know command lines to perform the following Server operations. I am using Server on Microsoft Windows and currently running using the command dgatre64.exe -v.

1. Stop the PACS Server Service (Now i simply click Ctrl+c or close the DOS Window)

2. Restart PACS Server Services.

3. Add, modify or delete any entry from acrnema.map file

4. Add, modify or delete any entry from dicom.ini file

5. Add, modify or delete any entry from dicom.sql file

--HM