Posts by hammad

Currently i am doing this but it takes lot of time. Instead i want that i write some batch script or something that simply compress the already saved images and save the time of resending them again.

Hi

I have central conquest pacs server that is working fine that is connected to 20 sites. Daily almost hundreds of images are received. Each site has a separate storage location and that part is also working fine.

When a users the Central PACS it sees images from other sites also. Some how can i limit this. That certain AETs or Patient IDs or Referring Physicians can view only images from certain site or sites. In other words, instead of setting up separate PACS Server for each site i want to handle the same task via one central server.

Please guide.

--HM

HI

Today few of my doctors reported that the image count of few not all patient studies have correct (in other words incomplete studies). I tried to check the log but cannot find the subject patient because of the heavy workload at my end. I sit whole day and scan every incoming studies but no such case is reported today.

My question is why conquest is behaving in this way. I am using conquest with xampp can this be the reason??

--HM

Hi

I had setup virtual Servers in PACS and its working fine. My current setup is as follow:-

Main PACS Server : This act as a PRXOY Server. All Modalities forward images to this server and they are then routed to the Secondary Server.
    PACS Server A: Current LIVE Server.
    PACS Server B: Old Server. Only Reads data
    PACS Server C: Old Server. Only Reads data

Entries of all the servers are entered in each ones acrenema.map file. User query the MAIN PACS Server which then forward the query to configured servers and then retrieve patient data to its local HDD and then forward to requested client.
    Currently i have to manually delete images from the Main PACS Server that were retrieved from other servers. I only need to know how can i automatically delete the images from the Main PACS Server when it completely forward images to the requested client.

Secondly can i also have database less Main PACS Server just like we can have database less conquest router???

--HM

HI

[HPACS] db extract studies for GUI of patient: A 2688042-6
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient: A 2688042-6
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient: A 2688042-6
    [HPACS] db extract studies for GUI of patient: A 2502854-1
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient: A 2502854-1
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient: A 2502854-1
    [HPACS] db extract studies for GUI of patient: 30462
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient: 30462
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient: 30462
    [HPACS] db extract studies for GUI of patient: 30017
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient: 30017
    [HPACS] db extract full patientlist for GUI
    [HPACS] db extract studies for GUI of patient:
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient:
    [HPACS] db extract studies for GUI of patient: 00000000
    [HPACS] db extract series for GUI of patient: 00000000
    [HPACS] db extract full patientlist for GUI
    [HPACS] db extract studies for GUI of patient: 00000000
    [HPACS] Re-reading acrnema.map from GUI

Will you like to tell me what does these lines means. As i am using the latest version of conquest.

Hi

I wanted to run a php script on following occasions (if possible).

(1) When PACS Server successfully received and saved images.

(2) Send an email to user with short pre-defined description in case of any error like dgate service stopped or specific image/s not saved in a study etc

(3) Create a zip file of saved patient on a defined location for further processing.

--HM

Hi

I converted the ECG PDF file to DICOM using dcmtk toolkit. On sending the image to Conquest it gives SOP class error and the issue was resolved by adding the required transfer syntax in dgatesop.

My problems are as follow:-

(1) How to set the Patient ID and other details for the newly created pdf file. As, by default Patient ID is 00000000 and Name is BLANK.

(2) When i try to query PACS from Mayam using blank query filters as well as Patient ID (00000000) no result is shown.

--HM

Hi Marcel

I am facing two errors while using the new beta release. The Database generation took quite a long time as compared to previous versions (Screenshot : Conquest Database Error)

And secondly on Browse Database Tab i am also getting an error(Screenshot : Conquest Error).

And thirdly i cannot change the AET of PACS server form the GUI.(screenshot : Conquest AET).

--HM

Hi

If i create new tables (for example, table name dicommachines,dicomdoctors) will conquest populate these tables on receiving incoming dicom images like it updates others??

--HM

Thanks.....

QueryConverter0 = if Association.Calling =='MAYAM' then Data.Modality = 'CR'; Data.ModalitiesInStudy = 'CR' end;if Association.Calling =='MAYAM' then Data.Modality = 'MR'; Data.ModalitiesInStudy = 'MR' end;

RetrieveConverter0 = if Association.Calling =='MAYAM' then Data.Modality = 'CR';Data.ModalitiesInStudy = 'CR' end;if Association.Calling =='MAYAM' then Data.Modality = 'MR';Data.ModalitiesInStudy='MR' end;

I get only MR no CR??

One last thing if i want to add multiple Modalities then lua script will become

QueryConverter0 = if Association.Calling =='MAYAM' then (Data.Modality = 'CR','MR') end
    RetrieveConverter0 = if Association.Calling =='MAYAM' then (Data.Modality = 'CR','MR') end

and your statement is negated "These converters modify the queries, i.e., they force a match for query and retrieve on CR only". I am getting the complete list of Modalities against Patient ID

The lua script error is removed but query returns all the result regardless of Modality. I get CR as well CT and MRI on querying server in basis of Patient ID
    How can i do the same in lua scripting i mean i Query convertors will call lua file just like import convertors

[lua]
    ImportConverter0 = dofile('storage.lua')
    QueryConverter0 = dofile (query.lua)
    RetrieveConverter0 = dofile(result.lua)

query.lua

if ( (Data.PatientID=='*') or (Data.PatientID=='') )then script('destroy') end;
    if Association.Calling =='MAYAM' then Data.Modality = 'CR' end

Result.lua

if Association.Calling =='MAYAM' then Data.Modality = 'CR' end

Is this correct approach???

--HM