Posts by yossarian

Hello, is it possible to load inside the conquest database DICOM tags that have a multiplicity different from 1. For example I would like to store the following data into the database :

(0018,1164) DS [0.094090909\0.094090909] # 24, 2 ImagerPixelSpacing
    (0018,701a) DS [1\1] # 4, 2 DetectorBinning
    (0018,7020) DS [0.1\0.1] # 8, 2 DetectorElementPhysicalSize
    (0018,7022) DS [0.1\0.1] # 8, 2 DetectorElementSpacing

If possible how should this be coded inside the dicom.sql ?

Thanks in advance

Hello, i just installed the conquest server and played a bit with it. It seams very versatile ! Actually I would like to ask a few questions which regard direclty the use I would like to make of the server.

1. From what i understood from the documentation i can add any number of new fields inside the dicom.sql file. Can I also remove fields which are not needed ( of course these which are not used as keys in linking the various tables together ) ?

2. Is it possible to add fields to the database which are private tags inside the incoming dicom files , if I also add these private dicom tags to the dgate.dic ?

3. Not strictly conquest but : is it possible to determine when a complete study for a given patient has been received and trigger some action when this is the case ?

What I am trying to do is as follows : I receive mammography images from just one acquisition station. On receiving the last image for a series I would like to add this new series to a "to process" list. Than I would like to call an external CAD executable to process the "to process" list. Finaly, when results are available from the CAD system I would like to store them in the database as structured report files and also send these sr to another workstation for viewing.

The question is : is it possible to accomplish this workflow using the conquest server ? What do you think would be the best way to do something like this ( sql stored procedures or conquest filters or maybe write another service/daemon that accesses the conquest database and monitors for new unprocessed series ) ?

Thanks so much for your time