Posts by gub12

Hi Marcel,
    I think I got it running thanks to your tip. I'm running MySQL.
    My user will test out this setup and should get back to me in the next day or so with a status report.
    Thanks again!

Hi Marcel,
    I'm still trying to figure this out. Would I need to install it in a separate directory as well or simply copy and rename the executable, create a new .ini file, and create a new DB?
    Thanks for your assistance!

Hi all,
    I'm currently running a ConQuest server on a Centos server. So far, it's running great!
    A user asked me if I would be able to set up another server for him on that same machine. It would be completely separate from the current server - that is, it would hold different data for different projects and have different users.
    My question is, is it possible to run 2 ConQuest servers, in parallel, on the same machine? If so, how should I approach making this happen?
    Thanks!

Hi there,
    I finally figured out what was happening. I did not know to type dgate at the end of my URL!
    Thanks anyhow!

Hi all,
    I'm new to DICOM and have been given the task of setting up a new server on which to install "DICOM software". One of our servers currently runs the Conquest server on centOS 5 and I am attempting to duplicate that setup.
    I've downloaded the Linux gzip and read through the manual a few times but still can't figure out how to get things working. Can someone point me in the right direction? Is there a more explicit set of directions for Linux somewhere?
    Thanks for your attention!