Posts by bkaczy

Hello,
    after manipulating on some studies (not all) via web interface (cgi-bin) on my ubuntu (64bit) server, my dgate process was terminated with this error:

*** stack smashing detected ***: /var/cq/dgate terminated

Is this problem related to cgi-bin limits or maybe little bug?
    I also have some problems with thumbs not generated on some modalities (MR works)

On my patient study dgate always terminates with this errror, could i turn on some debugging info??

Thanks
    Bart

Hello, I've successfully deployed Conquest server 1.4.15 on Ubuntu server - everything running very well, I'm very impressed!
    But little strange problem is that I cannot query (from web cgi-bin interface) Patient on my OsirixAE host (Find "Patient" on server "osirix").
    The entry error log is " Virtual query - failed to connect for C-FIND to osirixAE"

But I can query by Study (instead of Patients) and list of patients will display, but then is another error if I want to push series to ex. Conquest - the error is "preretrieve: could not connect to AE: osirix"
    The manual transfer from Osirix to CQ working well, and from push studies from CQ to osirix also working without problems.

There is no errors in query "Patient" for several other hosts - 2nd Conquest, Pacsone. I can also push images perfectly from this hosts.

I think the problem could be Osirix software, but ex. KPacs, Efilm have no problem so maybe it's Conquest incompatibility...

Thanks for any response
    Regards
    Bart