Posts by OTK

Hello,

I'm using Japanese version iQ-VIEW v2.1.0, and I have encountered the problem but Japanese vendor cannot give us a sufficient answer to our question, so let me ask about this issue here.

We sometimes create a DICOM media, and give the media to the patient just as one of our service.

Recently our CR was replaced to the new one, then, we got the trouble regarding this CR images when we create a CD of the CR.
    For example, there is 1 study - 2 series, and the series numbers are 560422305 and 7000053401. when we create the CD for that, it looks really strange:
    there is just only one series in the study, and, series number changed to '1', furthermore, there are 2 images in that series, but there are two same images in 1 series.

Then, I have noticed one fact that when we create the CD of 1 series whose series number is '000001', the series number changed to '1' on the CD.
    So this is just my imagination but iQ-VIEW seems to treat the series number as an integer in that code, and my problem occurred due to this implementation.

Please let me know if there is some patch or upgrade solution for that(I think it's difficult to upgrade my software because of Japanese version).

Regards,
    OTK