Posts by akhsuser

Something like:

ImportConverter0 = sql('INSERT data INTO extratable VALUES "'..Data.PatientID.."')

See manual and overview.lua

Marcel

Referring to your reply, I have conquest runs on MySQL DB and with import converter, I am also trying to update SQL Server DB when a new slice comes in. In this case, the above ImportConverter line works?

Thanks

akhsuser

ImportConverters = 1

ImportConverter0 = save to d:\Processed\%o.dcm;

I am able to get the file save into d:\Processed\ folder fine.,

but I want the file to be saved like d:\processed\studyuid\seriesuid\sopuid.dcm

Please help me with the syntax.

Thanks

akhsuser

ok sure. will check

one more question,

will this script gets called on every image reception of a study?

where to differentiate, to call for each image or each study completion?

Thanks

akhsuser

thanks. in my case SQL server is the target DB, i am planning to create a Lua script that can receive tags values and update info into SQL server DB by calling a specific stored procedure,

If you have any sample Lua script that does SQL updates, please share.

thanks

akhsuser

Hi,

I am trying to update our SQL Server DB with the Dicom tag info. I need to do this whenever the conquest server receives Dicom data.

I am looking to achieve this without disturbing conquest code, any existing dynamic feature I can use to receive a notification that contains Dicom tag info and that can be used to update my DB.

Please share your options.

Thanks

akhsuser.

i get this error after clicking on Make mysql database.

Looks like i am unable to connect with MySQL server

which version of MySQL client i should use to go through the table records.

Thanks

akhsuser

Hi Marcel,

I am trying to run conquest with MySQL DB.

I have selected MYSQL drivers on the DB setup while running the conquestdicomserver.exe

dicom.ini contains the following values

# Host, database, username and password for database

SQLHost = localhost

SQLServer = sep_conquest

Username = root

Password = test123

MySql = 1

DoubleBackSlashToDB = 1

UseEscapeStringConstants = 0

getting above error while testing DB installation. Please guide me on what I miss in the working environment.

Thanks

akhsuser

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your reply.

I have taken the latest build. I have placed MySQL files as you have instructed.

Did the build and output.txt file attached

Kindly check is everything ok with the build.

One more question, which files I need to modify to have dicom storage folder like tree structure (studyuid->seriesui->sopuid)

Thanks

akhsuser

Files

• output.txt

(224.69 kB, downloaded 211 times, last: )

Thanks for your reply

I am using Visual studio code version 1.47.3.

Build output text file attached.

Kindly review.

Thanks

akhsuser

Files

• output.txt

(176.03 kB, downloaded 208 times, last: )

Hi Marcel,

Recently we are trying to change the Conquest source code to meet up our Dicom files storage requirements.

I can set up the source code environment without any issues and made the required changes in the DGATE source code.

Now I have a build issue while I build the C++ source code. Looks like it uses a CL compiler. I have indeed copied your C:\lang folder for build.

But still, I have an issue with making DGate Build using the amake.bat file.

Kindly help us to fix the build issue.

Other questions on Conquest.

1. Is Conquest good enough to handle our big customers who are having no of studies high per day?
    2. Is Conquest capable to store more studies/Any clean-up on MySQL Db already available or do we need to write scripts to do the DB clean-up?

Thanks

akhsuser

Anybody who they are able to setup dgate source for windows platform please share your experience

I tried running amake.bat file but getting errors with compilation.

Thanks

akhsuser

Hi Marcel,

I have found Delphi to run GUI part of conquest and its fine.

running LUA files files with ZeroBraneStudio.Thanks for the good documentation.

Now I am setting up dgate source code and I need your inputs, which IDE tool are you using to run these files, visual studio C++, or any other, please guide me to setup dgate files on any IDE tool. i couldn't find any info on dgatew source compilation..am I missing any documentation to read.Please help.

Thanks

akhsuser

I have found Delphi to run GUI part of conquest and its fine.

running LUA files files with ZeroBraneStudio.Thanks for the good documentation.

Now I am setting up dgate source code and I need your inputs, which IDE tool are you using to run these files, visual studio C++, or any other, please guide me to setup dgate files on any IDE tool. i couldn't find any info on dgatew source compilation..am I missing any documentation to read.Please help.

Thanks

akhsuser