Posts by stujonesmd

Running as user on Windows XP SP3. Tried both versions 1.411 and 1.415 (current stable). Running on relatively new Core I3 HP corporate computer. I will retrieve dicom.ini and post later today. Using built in database (dbf).

For 5 years we have been using the server to communicate with Nighthawk Radiology Services, without trouble. We have just moved a CT scanner to the ER, and I have just set up another ConQuest server down there. Each time the CT scanner sends a study to the server, it arrives OK but trying the use the browser generates an error message "cannot read PATIENTDICOM.DBF". However, a search done using the Query/Send dialog finds the study and can dispatch it to Nighthawk. I suspect this has something to do with new network and user profile settings just recently installed at Easton Hospital. This happens whether or not the server has been installed as an NT process. Also, this is fixed if the server is restarted (from the Server Status dialog) and the database is re-initialized (from the maintenance dialog). We can work around this, but it is annoying. Anybody seen this before? Fixes? Thanks in advance. --Dr. Jones, Senior Wizard (and Radiologist)