Posts by hle

I haven't found what I'm looking for, and I don't understand ExportConverters (in my manual, the TOC says 2.1.3 EXPORTCONVERTERS and 2.1.4 IMPORTCONVERTERS, but section 2.1.3 is about Updating to newer versions, and 2.1.4 doesn't exist at all...

What I would like to be able to do is exporting incoming images to DICOM-files named by a combination of some tags, e.g patient id and study date.

/hle

Ok! And what files do I need to have in the "data" directory, except for the data folder (if any)? The zipped log files for instance... Any other settings file? And, can I have two instances of Conquest at the same computer, if I put them in different directories with different AE-titles?

Thanks,

hle

Thank you!

I didn't find a "stop server" button anywhere, but "kill and restart server" worked fine after editing the dicom.ini file.
    What else, except for the data directory, in my case S:\dicomserver\data\ (S:\ is a maped network drive), do I have to move? Can I leave the rest of the \dicomserver?
    Can I have more than one server on the same computer? In that case, what else do I need to change than the AE title?

I've been running this program now for about a year, and I must say that it is a fantastic program. I havn't lost any data, it has never stoped working, it just runs and runs and runs and... We have other DICOM servers in my organisation, but no one have had such a good uptime with almost no maintenance!!!

hle

Hi!

I need to move all images to a new storage due to server change. I copeid the dicomserver directory to an USB-disk and entered the new path in "Local disk directory to store DICOM images:" I've also done e (Re)-initialize database. Obviously, that wasn't enough. What else do I have to do to commit the change?

It's called "local disk directory". Does that mean that I can't have the images stored at a network folder?

hle