Posts by jenna_cheizoo

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your reply and for putting this item on the bug list.

As for now, I've setup a workaround.
    I'm using Conquest as PACS dicom server as NT service and on the same station I've installed DicomWorks reading the Conquest Dicom directory, to print to the Sony UP-DR200. A few extra steps to print images from a study, but it's stable and does the job.
    If a feauture update of Conquest solves the orientation problem of printing a single image in landscape, I can use it as SCP Printserver and remove DicomWorks as intermediate.

Regards,
    Jenna

I'm running Conquest to receive and archive images and reports from a Philips iU22 Ultrasound.
    I have a professional Sony UP-DR200 dye sublimation photoprinter that I want to use to print images for clients from the iU22 ultrasound.
    The iU22 doesn't support this printer and Philips hasn't figured out how to configure the iU22 for this Sony UP-DR200 yet :evil: . The only supported Sony printers are a few medical printers, which have a high printing cost and are not nearly as fast (23 s compared to 7 sec) and have lower quality (no coating layer) then the UP-DR200. Another advantage of the UP-DR200 is that it holds a paper rol + cartridge 4x6 inch for 700 prints in stead of 50 print sheets + cartridge.

Now I want to use Conquest to print the images, but I'm encountering a problem I haven't been able to resolve yet.
    I need Conquest to print to the Sony UP-DR200 in LANDSCAPE, because that's the default orientation of the paper rol. I've tried to set the default orientation in Windows printer driver to Landscape, but this doesn't do the job.

It looks like Conquest sends Dicom Film Orientation only in Portrait (2010,0040 Portrait). :(
    Is there some way to set the Paper Orientation to Portrait in Conquest (2010,0040 Landscape)?

If anyone knows how to configure Conquest to do the job, I would surely appreciate it. :D

Regards,
    Jenna