Posts by aleksej

Well, you see, heres the problem, ive been reading through the EULA, and heres what came up:

1. GRANT OF LICENSE IIS hereby grants to you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, non-assignable license to use the Software, in machine executable object code form, and any related Documentation as follows: You may install and use one copy of the Software on a single computer within your organization for evaluation and testing purposes during the evaluation period of five years maximum. The evaluation Software should not be used for commercial purposes.

But we need to use K-PACS on multiple machines in an organization and certainly for commercial use, and i dont think that we need to worry about certificates since the Hospital i work in is not in the US.

If at all possible could i please get a clarification on that chapter in the EULA.

Hello.

Excuse me for asking this, but could someone please translate the response that RafaelS had posted, or better, RafaelS could you please repost your answer in english, since im not Spanish.

I just need to confirm that K-PACS is completely free, to install and/or use on multiple computers inside of an organization.

It is a kind of a sensitive matter.

Cheers and a huge thanks in advance.