Posts by mpearson

Are you referring to storage or viewing? I have used conquest to store files with embedded PDF, but many DICOM viewers cannot open them.

At one site I routed studies through conquest to the hospital PACS and converted the PDF files to pixel values so the radiologists could view the documents with the standard PACS viewer.

Mark

Hi,

I am keen to use this new release with DICOMweb as I want to use for AI training with monai label and 3dslicer.

My system is Kubuntu 22.10 and I found a couple of problems while trying to use Ladel server. I downloaded by cloning the git repository

1. The file lua/JSON.lua needs to be renamed to lua/json.lua

2. All the urls contain dgate.exe eg http://127.0.0.1:8086/cgi-bin/…match=&patientnamematch=*

They work when the .exe is removed.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Mark

I want to thank Marcel and his collaborators for creating such a useful program.

I am replacing a server I setup in 2008 for a nuclear medicine practice that has worked with minimal maintenance until last month when one of the mirrored HDDs failed. In that time I added network storage but it was still running 1.4.14.

The new system is a HP microserver running debian and raid 10.

Mark:)