Posts by omganesh

Hi my dataset has patient name with the caret(^) sign.
    Example:
    patient id = 12345
    patient firstname = john^me
    patient lastname and other naming fields = empty
    patient dob = 19900818
    (FYI:: conquest table DICOMPatients 'PatientNam' column stores data as john^me
    I am sending this request to Conquest to get the patient data but it failed because Conquest is doing matching with patient name as "john^me^^^" (appending the extra carets in the patient searching criteria)
    It works perfectly when I don't have this caret (whether there is first name only or firstname+lastname or all other patient name fields)

The log in Conquest shows as follows

[CQSERVER] Issue Query on Columns: DICOMStudies.StudyDate, DICOMStudies.StudyTime, DICOMStudies.AccessionN, DICOMStudies.StudyModal, DICOMStudies.ReferPhysi, DICOMStudies.StudyDescr, DICOMStudies.PatientNam, DICOMStudies.PatientID, DICOMStudies.PatientBir, DICOMStudies.PatientSex, DICOMStudies.StudyInsta, DICOMStudies.StudyID

[CQSERVER] Values: DICOMStudies.PatientNam = 'john^me^^^' and DICOMStudies.PatientID = '12345'

QUESTION? Is there any way I can configure the patient matching criteria and remove this unwanted addition to the query?
    As per my knowledge, as per dicom standard, the carets are allowed in the patient name.