Posts by Chris Quin

Hi all,

More questions regarding the set up of our new vet clinic here is the land of Oz.

Has anybody used Conquest PACS with Fujifilm Capsula XL2 CR? Or perhaps an older Fuji reader?

I'd like to learn about anyone's general experience.
    I've also read about issues with the Fuji gear auto-routing to anything but the FUJI PACS and wondered if anybody knew anything about it.

Many thanks

Chris

Thanks all for your prompt and informative responses.
    I'm slightly less intimidated by it all now, and we certianly won't be processing anywhere near the volume that some of you are.
    Probably somewhere around 10,000 images per annum once the vet hospital fires right up in the next two years or so.

Next question:
    If we want to use something like I2View or Efilm for viewing can we compress?
    Something in the docco got me a little worried about this feature.

Many thanks

Chris

Hi all,

Has anyone got some figures on how long it takes to set up and maintain a Conquest PACS server? How many hours it takes to get it up and running, and how many hours per week are needed to keep it running well.
    I realise this is an open question, but rough figures would be helpful for us.
    We're a rural university in Australia and are comparing 3 different PACS systems for our new vetinary hospital.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards

Chris Quin
    HealthIT
    James Cook University
    Townsville, Australia