Posts by fs

Hi,
    thanks alot for your help. I've checked the files (I found 3 dicom.ini fils) and the AE title (MyACRNema) is completely the same in both files, but there are some parts in this files (dicom.ini) called web... and there is the standard ip adress 127.0.0.1. Is this correct?

Frank

Both PACS know the Conquest. AE-title CONQUESTSRV1, Port 5678 and IP of the computer where the ConQuest is installed. From one PACS it is possible to send patients to ConQuest (PACS query and move). The problem is, that I cannot use the Conquest move function (query is possible for both PACS).

Frank

Hi,
    I'm a newcomer in using ConQuest.

First of all we have two different PACS in our department and my aim is to combine these two with the help of ConQuest.

So I installed the ConQuest server in the default way, I defined the peers in ConQuest and the two PACS and tried to query and move studys/ patients. It was no problem to search for the patients in both PACS but it was not possible to move the dicom date.
    It was possible to send data to one PACS, but it was not possible to move this data back to ConQuest (this PACS uses only one AE-title). Using ConQuest together with the second PACS it was possible to send a few images from ConQuest to PACS (but not a complete study) but it was not possible to move the data back (using ConQuest query and move). But it was also possible to use this PACS query and move to send a study to Conquest.
    So every time it didn't work I got the message: Dicom Move Error!

What is wrong? Did I install it wrong (wrong type)? Is it also a timeout message and we have problems with our network?

Thanks for all the help! Regards Frank