Posts by apouf

Wouaouuuuuu !!! How could'I thank you enough when I realise how long it took to explain me so well how to solve my problem. It worked fine and I have now my radiographies sorted by year. The new one go in the folder 2017. I'll juste have to think to change to 2018 on 01/01/2018.
    The KPacs community is realy great ! The time I have won will be usefull to work my english. :D

First of all thank you for your answer but I see that I did'nt explain clearely my problem: I have already created folders named 2013-2014....2017. My database for local folder is ImageBox\2017 for this year and I will change it on 1/01/2018 for ImageBox\2018. Till now all my studies were in a big folder called ImageBox\2013-2020. I am slowly changing the localisation of the studies from the folder 2013-2020 to the one of the year of the study. So I have the possibility to examine the radiographies made in 2017 in Database and from other years in Filesystem and the year corresponding and it is much faster. My question was: is there a way to reconize the year of the study in the name of the folder without each time using the Export function to reconize the name of the folder holding teh bmp and the dcm file ? Thank you for your answer. (PS I am veterinary)

Good morning, in the folder Imagebox I should like to create several folders, one for each year because I have so many radiographies that it takes a long time to open it. How can I sort them as the name of each file doesn't show the date ? Thank you for your help and sorry for my poor english.