Posts by igroup

Hello,
    I am in the situation of having two different exams where both the StudyID and the PatientID coincide, and then from the command line to adjust the situation I can not locate the exact study. I think the only unique key would be the UID.
    Is there a command that allows me to modify a study from the studyUID?
    I'm in the linux environment.

Thank you
    Massimo

Hello,
    How can I reload the acrnema.map information to the conquest server without restarting the server?
    Precisely that I am in the linux environment and tried it with the "./conquest-pacs.sh force-reload" command but it did not work
    Attached the script.
    Thank you

Massimo

Hi Marcel,
    I put these flags in the dicom.ini configuration file

WebReadonly = 0
    WebPush = 1

I restarted the server but did not get the expected result.
    It's all the same.

The diconquest version is 1.4.17d on linux

Greetings

Massimo

Hi Marcel,
    I have 2 linux servers, one with 1.4.19 and the other with 1.4.17d.
    I would like to align the two servers to the same version.
    Can I get the files already compiled on the 1.4.19 server and overwrite them to files on the server with version 1.4.17d without having to compile the program again?

Thank you

Massimo

Hello,
    I have two Conquest servers with version 1.4.19 and the other with version 1.4.17d both on linux.
    On the most up-to-date in the web interface I have the possibility to cancel the studies (see attached picture) on that with version 1.4.17d no, how come? Does it depend on some configuration?
    If so, which one?
    Thank you

Massimo

Hello
    If it may be useful, the "./dgate --movestudies:NOVAPACS,CONQUESTSRV1,20170511-20170512" command will work properly.

Greetings
    Massimo

Hi, Marcel,
    Better analyzing the error "Move failed from ion: NOVAPACS to CONQUESTSRV1" I thought that "from ion" would indicate that there is actually an "ion" in it, so perhaps the right command is "./dgate --moveaccess : Xxxxxxxxxxx "and not" --moveaccession "?

Massimo

Yes, there are no spaces, it was a google translator to enter the spaces but in the command line I entered there are no spaces:
    ./dgate --moveaccession:NOVAPACS,CONQUESTSRV1,44916:R2017003021

What can I do?

Thank you

Hello,
    I thought I made some mistakes in the command syntax but it does not seem to me.
    I find myself in this situation:
    I have 2 PACS servers: one is called NOVAPACS on a linux basis, the other is called CONQUESTSRV1 on a windows base.
    I have to copy a studio from the first server to the second one MR studio that has the following tags:
    AccessionNumber: R2017003021
    PatientID: 44916

Premising that the two servers were declared on both Conquest configurations and that they already accept studies from different modes, I can not copy the studies from one server to another.
    The command that digitosul linux server is as follows:
    ./dgate --moveaccession: NOVAPACS, CONQUESTSRV1,44916:R2017003021
    I get as a video error: Move failed from ion: NOVAPACS to CONQUESTSRV1

what can I do?

Thank you

Massimo

Hello,
    I'm trying to use the command "--moveaccession: source, dest, patid: acc Move by Accession #, patid: optional" but I get an error.
    Can I make a practical example of the command to launch from linux consoles if I want to send the study that has as accessionnumber R201700022 from my PACS CONQUEST to a DICOM node?

Thank you
    Greetings

Hello, meanwhile I thank you for the quick reply.
    I can not use the "--movestudies: source, dest, dates (range) Move studies on dates" with dGATE under linux.
    I would like to know the syntax of the command, in more detail.
    Is there a manual reference id for the command line?
    Thank you

Massimo

Hello,
    where can I find examples of the dGATE line commands?
    I would need to copy a study by conquest PACS server to another DICOM node, how could I do?

Greetings
    Massimo