Posts by Ben3

Hi Marcel,

Please see attached, "RI.RA_Commissioning.Dosimetry_1-1.dcm" has the explicit encoding, "RTIMAGE_Dosimetry_1-1_1_1.2.246.352.81.3.3871046011.8929.16526.136.101.dcm" has been through conquest and has been converted to implicit encoding.

Ben

Files

• RTIMAGE.zip

(826.94 kB, downloaded 201 times, last: )

I believe you're correct that it is a violation of the standard, so it's an EPIQA issue not conquest. I'm not sure how deleting them would work, would that entail deleting all the item delimitation tags or is there more to it? Would deleting the tags make it explicit when they're not there?

Thanks,

Ben

Hi,

Is there anyway of setting the item encoding rules of the stored images? I have an issue with an application (EPIQA) where if I import image saved by Aria the EPIQA works ok. If the images are passed through Conquest the program fails to analyse them. Speaking to the EPIQA support, they say the issue is down to item encoding. From EPIQA support:

"Item encoding rules and delimitation of the sequence of items can be managed in two different ways:
    - A (explicit length)
    - B (undefined length)

For the moment the Epiqa is able to read DICOM files created following way A but not B."

Is this possible in Conquest?

Thanks,

Ben