Posts by svenD1

A follow-up: I think I know why I had these difficulties setting the import filter up:

1) The login ID and password to access the NAS were not the same when running ConquestServer as a service with nobody logged in to the computer, compared to when using the GUI while logged in to the computer. I found that the ID and passwd can be configured for the service (of course, this setting gets lost when uninstalling/reinstalling the service via the Conquest GUI).

2) An unexpected behaviour of the ConquestServer: it seems if a patient previously was stored to MAG0, if you then resend the same patient, it keeps being stored to MAG0, even if the import filter is pointing to MAG1. Is this true, and if so, is this behaviour intentional?

/Sven

Hi,
    Suddenly, the solution with Data.Storage = 'MAG1' worked, but I do not know why.
    Possibly, the failure could have been caused by: 1) I had more than one ocurrence of 'FileNameSyntax =' in dicom.ini, 2) I did not have a 'ImportCalledAE0 = ...'-statement after 'ImportConverters = 1', or 3) I had the dicom.ini open in Notepad while testing. :?:

The solution 'Data.Storage = 1' did not work.

Anyway, the forwarding works as expected now. Many thanks!

/Sven

Hi Marcel,
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, it did not work. Data still got written to c:\dicomserver\data, not to the network path. I also tried the 'storage' command (without using lua), but the result did not change. I use Association.Called, not Association.Calling, but I assume that doesn't matter.
    I'm now thinking about setting up a 2nd ConquestServer for handling this request, but this seems a very awkward solution.

Best / Sven

The Server status:

[CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 1: STARTED AT: Thu Jan 07 09:44:05 2016
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Calling Application Title : "UUU "
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Called Application Title : "SLASK "
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Application Context : "1.2.840.10008.3.1.1.1", PDU length: 16384
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Presentation Context 0 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.4" 1
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Importconverter-1.0: sets preferred storage to MAG1
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Rewritten file: C:\dicomserver\Data\NNN.ima
    [CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 1: ENDED AT: Thu Jan 07 09:44:05 2016
    [CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 1: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

The end of my dicom.ini looks like:

# Configuration of disk(s) to store images
    MAGDeviceThreshhold = 0
    MAGDeviceFullThreshHold = 30
    IgnoreMAGDeviceThreshold = 0
    MAGDevices = 2
    MAGDevice0 = C:\dicomserver\Data\
    MAGDevice1 = \\myNAS\myShare\SLASK\
    NightlyCleanThreshhold = 0

# Configuration of rules to modify, log or reject incoming DICOM slices
    ImportConverters = 1

[lua]
    ImportConverter0 = if Association.Called=='SLASK' then Data.Storage = 'MAG1' end

Hi,
    I have tried to set up an export converter to move files with a specific AEtitle to a directory on a NAS server (e.g. \\myNAS\myShare\), but without success.
    I want the files to be moved without making a copy in the data directory, and I also want all necessary subdirectories (patient, study, series etc) to be created according to the FileNameSyntax. Is this possible at all?

Help much appreciated!

/Sven