Posts by ibizman

Marcel,

The server to server transfer seems to work as you describe. It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to use the Conquest server for this particular project. Thank you very much for your remarks though.

Regards,
    Jay

Perhaps I should back up and give a little more detail on what I am trying to accomplish. Most of the images in this project are giant US cines (actually Echocardiograms.) Some of these cines are over 100 MB compressed 30 to 1. It is very costly in terms of compute and storage resources (not to mention users' wall time) to do any format conversion on these cines. The images need to remain in the original format (mostly JPEGBaseline and JPEGLossless) from end to end. I need for the anonymizing server to sit between the image source (PACS or Echo scanner) and a custom viewer. This needs to be an asynchronous operation so the anonymized images need to be stored somewhere. Suggestions?

I am new to the forum. I apologize if this is addressed in a previous topic. I am setting up an anonymizing server to anonymize (using the lua script) and store all incoming images. To test the setup I use another ConquestDICOM server to send images of varying formats to the anonymizing server. The anonymization worked as expected but then I noticed that all images were being stored in LittleEndianImplicit format. Upon further examination I discovered that they were being sent by the originating server in that format. I adjusted the anonymizing server's compression setting in the ACRNEMA.MAP table of the sending server. I tried "as" and "uj" to no avail. The images are always being sent in LittleEndianImplicit format. IncomingCompression on the anonymizing server is set to "as". What am I missing? Thanks.