Posts by VSI

Your recommendation helped.
    I used my IP address and I am able to send the images from different modalities.

I also added KPserver to Conquest Known Dicom and I am able to retrieve the studies and the images.

Great software

Now, one more question:
    I spent a lot of time looking for the dicom.ini so I can auto route any study received by ConquestSever to another server. I went to C:\conquestserver, and I checked the directory, but I can't find it.

Everything is working fine, but I can't find the dicom.ini that do the autoroute of studies.

Thanks

Hi,
    I downloaded 1.4.13 version. I send CD Images from my computer to Conquest Server and they make it to Conquest. Conquest Server is installed in my computer.
    I send CD images from other computers that are in the same network and they don't make it and I get this message: Failed association.

What am I missing?
    I also would like to know where to find the file of Dicom.ini

I am using a Fuji CR reader. It is not in the network as my computer. Is it possible to send the images from Fuji CR Reader to conquest server? I ping 127.0.0.1 from Fuji CR Reader and it looks working. Is it also the association issue?

Thanks for your help