Can Transfer images to server but can't receive them.

• Hi

I am new to Kpacs. I've configured 2 instances on two systems. On both systems I can upload images to our PACS database. On one system I can query and download them to imagebox. But on the other, I can upload and query, but when I click to view, a black screen shows up. I don't think I have configuration problems because I can send images.

Another thing is that on the system that I can't download, the "Network" tab ONLY shows the first server. So I had to edit Kpacs.txt and move "Conquest" down, and my server up, in order to be able to access it. Kpacs.txt is updated when I add a server, but it doesn't show up on the list.

Thanks for your help.

• Having both application entity titles (AE Title) of the K-PACS as KPSERVER could create the black screen on one station after the retrieving. Check that you configured unique AE Titles on the two K-PACS like KPSERVER1 and KPSERVER2. Also, check at your PACS that you configured both K-PACS correctly with the coresponding values of IP, Port and AE title. You could check your setup with the DICOM Echo (sometimes called ping) from all stations to see that your configuration is correctly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!