• Hello All,

I have Conquest running very reliably at several sites but one site has proven to be problematic. At random times dgate will simply quit. I have check marked the box "Keep Server Alive" (which it does) and the log files will state: "Restarted dead server after error 7".

This is a very low use environment that does maybe 3-5 CR studies per day. The only unusual thing is that this server is running Windows 2003 Small Business Server rather than Windows 2003 Server R2 Standard.

Any idea what Error 7 indicates? Is there any problem using Small Business Server?

Thank you for a great forum!

• Error 7 seems to be nonspecific; a crash for whatever reason. I saw it often with one site and a phillips US and an older version of conquest. I also saw it when we had failing equipment (a switch) which was introducing errors into the netwok; some dicom files were corrupt. Any chance this connection or sending unit has a flaw?

I run conquest on Server 2003 R2 standard, can't comment on SBS. It shouldn't be a problem but that is a guess.
    LJJ

• Thank you all for your input. I had never thought of network problems triggering errors and this is something that maybe I should look into. The only modality here is an Agfa CR30 and I don't imagine there are any DICOM problems with it. Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!