siemens vision 1.5T

• well the configuration of your MRI for communication with your dicomserver is normally task of the service engineer, may be you can phone the company to do it by telefone support, cause in most of the cases you ll need a password to enter the service level of your scanner.
    At least you l need the AE-titlle, port-number and the ip-adress of conquest.

• i actually have the passwords and other things. but when ı try to configure it, there are some things that i don't understand. maybe you can help me to find th eip address of the machine even if exists because when i enter to the net installation menu, there isn't anything and i have to create nodes and other staff.

• i found the ip address of the mri which is 10.3.176.1. But when I ping it from the PC it doesn't respond. I think I am having trouble with the hubsi I have a CNet 8port hub. But the main problem is that the MRI and the PC don't see each other. thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!