Posts by mau

Hi Marcel,

I am not sure that I understand well. You want me copy dicom lib from 1.4.19a to 1.4.17e made changes in the installation scripts and send to you the archive ?

Thank you,
    Andrey

Hi Marcel,

I just finished testing the new version and it works great and with Vitrea and Efilm ! Thank you.

I have couple notes about new 1.4.17e
    1. Modify the maklinux_mysql file there should be -ldl in compile command
    2. Modify the conquest-pacs.sh. The restart line has hardcoded concuest user. So better if the line will be --chuild $PACSUSER instead of --child conquest
    3. I think the maklinux_mysql the commands cp dgate /usr/lib/cgi-bin should be changed to ln -s so everything will be installed at the same place and dgate and config for it.
    4. Also I modified conquest-pacs.sh name changed it to nconquest-pacs.sh so it's start after mysql .

Thank you,
    Andrey

Hi Marcel,

I have modified the code at the line you told me and added fprint

fprintf(stderr, "ending User Info ReadD Count = %d\n", Count);

Thank you,
    Andrey

Hi Marcel,

I suppose the dicom lib version is 1.4.19a,
    anyway at the 375 line of the file aarq.cxx there is no such code. I found more or less similar code

it is 1028 line. I added "+" to UserInfoBaggage += Count; and it doesn't help,

Thank you,
    Andrey

Hi Marcel,

this is the whole log on screen:

Hi Marcel,

I placed 2 printf

The default never executed and the second one is returning -4

Thank you,
    Andrey.

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

Little time for now. Please add some printf statements around line 390 in aaac.cxx to find out why it returns FALSE.

Marcel

Hi Marcel,

in my aaac.cxx file 335 lines :)
    Anyway I added printf just before retunr at the end of the file.
    Will compile now and send you the result

Thank you.

HI Marcel,

This version is working well:

./dgate -v
    Monitoring for files in: ./data/incoming/
    DGATE (1.4.17, build Thu Aug 27 09:22:37 2015, bits 64) is running as threaded server

this version not :

./dgate -v
    Monitoring for files in: ./data/incoming/
    DGATE (1.4.17d, build Thu Aug 27 08:26:47 2015, bits 64) is running as threaded server

Thank you,
    Andrey

Hi Marcel,

yes, I just noticed that probably I mixed with the versions. But the last distributive I can download from site is conquestlinux1417d.tar.gz and my last version seems 1.4.17 and this version I downloaded and installed almost a year ago.

Do you need full diff ? or some specific file ?

Thank you,
    Andrey

Hi Marcel,

I have downloaded my worked version of conquest, compiled it at Mint 64 and it works perfect, take a look my logs of this version