Posts by giozera

hello
    I have problem pushing study as a zip from web interface. I did as u suggested in one of your replies to crate zip.cq and put nop in it, but still no luck I get this: [DICOMSERV] Importconverter-1.0: nop and 504 gateway timeout on web interface. any suggestions would be appreciated

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

can you send from the GUI query/move page to DICOMSERV? The forward statement is equivalent. It is just that the IP address and port must be right and then it works.

Marcel

ok I figured out! it was HUB that was messing up ports even though I had proper ports opened it still was blocking for some reason. I removed it and connected directly trough wireless router and works smooth :)
    thanks for your help :)

just did restart on both sides on all hardware it includes PC's, routers and modems, result is no more "ffff" error and just this:
    1] Presentation Context 4 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.3" 1
    [DICOMSERV1] ImportConverter0.0: forwarded object to DICOMSERV
    [DICOMSERV1] *** ImportConverter0.0: Forward failed to connect to host DICOMSERV
    [DICOMSERV] Written file: C:\DicomServer\data\

is this worst or better?

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

did you enable jpeg support on the receiving end?, ffff suggests a cancel, i.e., the receiving end works but actively breaks the connection.

Marcel

yes I have Jpeg support activated on receiving end too. so you think receiving is the problem?

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

files are always rewritten because somebody might - against all DICOM rules - modify a file and send it again. Also the database is updated unless the UIDs conflict.

Marcel

hello
    I ran in to problem. I'm trying to set up dicom router according to your suggestion on one of our locations. this is the error I'm getting:
    ImportConverter0.0: forwarded object to DICOMSERV1
    [DICOMSERV] *** ImportConverter0.0: Forward failed to connect to host DICOMSERV1
    [DICOMSERV] Rewritten file: C:\DicomServer\data\11P\1.2.840.113619.dcm
    [DICOMSERV] ***Client Error: command ffff failed **
    [DICOMSERV] ***Connection Terminated

so this is how I set it up to forward to receiving server. DICOMSERV1 67.xx.xx.xx 5678 j2
    setting port 5678 means it will connect to the storage server on that port right? I tried several ports and made sure ports are open on my wireless router and windows ports too. am I missing something what I did wrong?
    thanks

Quote from marcelvanherk

This is right.

However, tunnel software often maps a local port to a remote port, so with a tunnel, your remote server will will be configured as localhost.

Marcel

Thank you! Thank you! thank you! :D it worked no problems so far.
    oh btw when I did test run the study that I was forwarding for some of them it was saying "Written file" to location but on some it was saying "Rewritten file" I'm pretty sure it was rewriting some files that already was on my server, so I'm curios if there is command to skip files that already on the server?

Quote from marcelvanherk

giozera,

use conquest 1.4.17b, and set 'importconverter0 = forward to AE' in dicom.ini. AE defines the address and port. If you use a ssh gateway or so, IP is 127.0.0.1 and port is the port that you ask to forward to the recieving end. I have good sucess with myentunnel.

Marcel

Hello Marcel
    Thanks for your reply. the setting that you suggest I guess have to set on conquest router? so for example it should look like something like this: importconverter0 = forward to exampleserver and exampleserver will be defined in acrnema.map with external internet IP and port Exmp: exampleserver (internet IP) (Port) un ? am I right?
    thanks

Hello
    I'm new to all Dicom servers and I'd like to ask you some help.
    I was able to set it up as local Dicom storage server, so when I plug GE ultrasound machine to local network I can export studies to my local Dicom storage server.
    Now what I need to do is to set up one Conquest Dicom server on windows laptop as router to export studies from GE ultrasound machine from other location trough internet from outside local network to the Dicom Storage server that I already have. I tried to follow instructions in included PDF but I could not figure out which settings I have to use.
    could you pls help me out how to do it. thanks