Posts by huwthomas

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for this - apologies for the duplicate post, I wasn't sure if my first one went through.

Thanks for the feedback, I will take a closer look.

With regards to the new scripted interface, I can't access it for some reason, I am getting the following message (the other web interface functions are working okay):

DICOM ERROR connect failed on socket level (called not running)
    Conquest 1.4.19a WEB interface
    server not running

Is this a simple fix?

Thanks,
    Huw

Hi Marcel,

Thanks so much for your work on this. I have used conquest on and off for some time and it is an invaluable piece of software.

I have a question - are you able to provide some more information on the new features:

1. Scripted web interface
    2. Flexible anonymisation server
    3. Anonymize functionality in the web browser

What I am actually interested in achieving is to re-identify a study within the archive with identifiers extracted from a matching DICOM Modality worklist (matched on Name, DOB and Gender).The worklist can either be a worklist query of an external broker or an entry within the internal worklist table.

This is a workflow that would re-assign our local hospital identifiers (PatientID and AccessionNumber) to external data.

Is this possible with the LUA scripting, existing functionality?

Thanks,
    Huw

Hi Marcel,

I am just trying your latest version - thanks for this. I was wondering if you could provide some more information on the 'New scripted web interface' and also the new web anonymisation functions you mention above?

I am looking to use the scripted anonymisation and was wondering if I could extract values from a DICOM modality worklist and use those values to update (re-identify) a study in the DICOM archive. The worklist could either be from an external worklist broker or Conquest's internal worklist table. Does the LUA scripting allow this kind of functionality?

Thanks,
    Huw