Posts by hscheurig

Quote from marcelvanherk

Depending on the database driver uses you can do this is. Alway you can type part of patientID in the edit box below the patient browser, however, with some database configs you can also patient type part of the patientname. This hint would tell you.

Marcel

Thank you, that's exactly what I searched!

It's difficult to find a patient by browsing with Conquest if the database is large.
    Example: I want to delete patient data because there is wrong data stored (dbase-Version). But the sort order is not the patients name or ID.
    The last listed data is the last stored data.
    Is it possible to change the sort order or move directly to patient data?
    Hubert

Hello Bushranger
    I tested the viewer in /scripts. It was ok. The conquest-server must run as service or exe. If it does not the webviewer shows empty tables.
    I can't remember the reason (some months haved passed) but I also had some problems. Possibly the solution was to give the standard internetuser (IUSR_..... or similar) the correct access rights. You can test it by giving "everyone" the full rights to /scrips during the test phase. Next week I will look to the configuration of my installation.

Quote from Bushranger

hello,

where can I store the necessary files ( dgate.exe etc. ) for running the webviewer with IIS?
    There is no folder cgi-bin like apache.
    Storing the files in scripts, wwwroot failed, I only could download the dgate.exe but not starting it.

On this forum I found some rules for sending compressed files directly after import to another AE. The rules decide to send them compressed if they are received from AE1 or uncomressed if they come from AE2.
    I search for a way to decide between compressed or uncompressed storage in my main archive during the import: data one AE should always be stored compressed and all other uncompressed. The reason is that our portal imaging system IView sends to much large images in IMRT. Large areas of the images are unused.
    Are there d-gate commands for a rule like this:
    store compressed if AE=IView?
    An idea for a compression mode:
    compress like "j2" - but only in a rectangle. The rest of the image gets the same pixel value before compression. The compression rates should be high for images with small areas of interest.

Where can I get a list with the dgate commands you always use in your discussion? I want to test some batches with one of my clinical used conquest server.
    Thank you

Quote from hscheurig

Hi Marcel,
    thanks to you and Lambert Zijp for your great work!
    We use Conquest since 2 years. The batches you just described are interesting. But I never found a manual for dgate. Is it still possible to download one?

the k-Pacs forum http://www.image-systems.biz/p…viewtopic.php?p=1277#1277 discusses the use of Conquest as dicom RT archive. I just answererd a question there:

I use my freeware DicoRView as "external viewer" in Conquest.
    See the screenshots and tips in http://members.aol.com/hscheurig/1/dicorview.htm
    Regards Hubert

Quote from Anonymous

Hi Andreas,
    yes, Conquest is able to store DICOM RT, but the problem is again the viewing of RT objects. Most of the professsional PACS can store RT objects but can't visualize them!
    I've read something about needing a RT-workstation, but havn't found a product yet!

Regards Frank

I use my freeware DicoRView as "external viewer" in Conquest.
    See the screenshots and tips in members.aol.com/hscheurig/1/dicorview.htm
    Regards Hubert

Quote from Anonymous

Hi Andreas,
    yes, Conquest is able to store DICOM RT, but the problem is again the viewing of RT objects. Most of the professsional PACS can store RT objects but can't visualize them!
    I've read something about needing a RT-workstation, but havn't found a product yet!

Regards Frank

Hi Marcel,
    thanks to you and Lambert Zijp for your great work!
    We use Conquest since 2 years. The batches you just described are interesting. But I never found a manual for dgate. Is it still possible to download one?