Posts by Erik Virtel

Yes, that should work.

Since I'm a developer and not an enduser, I'm not dealing with such an amount of data. My experience is that whenever users have such big databases they also do have a lot of junk in it, for example files that are not referenced anymore in the database file but do still persist on the hard drive. After time they are wondering why random studies won't be stored locally when querying a pacs (because these files and folders exist already and thus they will not be registered in the database file).

Best practice is to make use of the overflow management and regenerate/ delete the database from time to time.

Hello,

iQ-VIEW is a diagnostic reading workstation and not meant/ implemented to be used as a pacs. Although you can store more than 10k studies, iQ-VIEW (and presumably K-PACS) will show a maximum of 10k studies as default in the study browser, or any user defined value (see Administration Guide).

This setting is used to guarantee an adequate performance when searching, filtering etc. the database.

Yes, iQ-VIEW 2.7.0 will be released this month. But maybe the official newsletter will advertise it first in January.

The long release period was not intended but we fixed a ton of bugs and implemented huge features, which might not even be visible to endusers. But all this hard work will lead to better/ faster development and support in the future.

You should contact your vendor early enough to get the process of upgrading your iQ-VIEW version done before your license will expire (uninstalling, getting the new license etc.).

I will personally have a look at this forum whenever new posts are made. But this is not the intended way of getting support. Your vendor is always the first person that is in charge of supporting your iQ products. You can use our Bug Tracking System to report bugs and feature requests.
    The forum is meant to give users a chance to cummunicate and share information. For example about K-PACS, which is free and thus won't be supported instead of our products.

Dear floreme1,

this is the K-PACS/ iQ-VIEW evaluation bug report forum.

If you are an owner of a professional iQ-VIEW version you should contact your vendor since he is responsible to give you support in the first instance.