Posts by Erik Virtel

Hello luistobon,

are you able to attach your printer.txt from your iQ-VIEW folder to a post here so I can take a look at it? (Or make it available in another way)

The expected behavior is that the selected printer will be remembered (as you already observed in the ini file) and in general this works flawlessly.

Hello decuser,

unfortunately this is not possible.

This is a quote from the iQ-VIEW 2.8.0 Administration Guide.

... a HIS/RIS request for iQ-VIEW can only be done using a GDT file, in which the patient ID is stored.
    The patient ID is the only necessary parameter iQ-VIEW needs to search for a study. However, a GDT file can include a number of different parameters (see below for more information).

Opening a study in iQ-VIEW through a GDT file only works for the given PatientID.

The information from other fields in the GDT file can for example be used to prepare an import as you can see in chapter 9.7.3 BDT/GDT REQUEST TO IMPORT DIALOG.

You can import data from removable media or directories.

For a detailed description take a look at the iQ-VIEW manual.

Chapter 4.1.6.3 IMPORT FROM REMOVABLE MEDIA OR HARD DISC DIRECTORIES

The current version iQ-VIEW 2.8 has been validated and released for the following operating systems:

Windows XP Professional 32 Bit
    Windows 7 Professional (or higher edition) 32 Bit and 64 Bit

iQ-VIEW might run fine on other operating systems but you'll have to use it at your own risk.

It's the same procedure.

Reset your 2.7 license, upgrade using the 2.8 installer (downloadable from our website or maybe through your vendor) and request your 2.8 key by providing the “License Uninstall Info.txt” and the new fingerprint. iQ-VIEW 2.8.0 will run in trial mode for 30 days (15 days as PRO and 15 as BASIC) to get the new license running.

It depends mostly on your vendor.

If you are eligable for an upgrade (which I am asuming), get in touch with your vendor the next days. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new enhancements of iQ-VIEW 2.8. :)

Dear dbartalena,

I'm sorry for having caused inconvenience regarding your update. I was referring to the technical part of the update process but not considering the user point of view (which is in this case to adhere to the proper licensing regulations). :oops:

May I encourage all readers to always use your vendors as your first choice of contact regarding any license or support issue.

This refers also to the posted instructions. Please don't send files to our license team unless your vendor told you so. Usually it is his job to be in touch with IMAGE Systems.

Dear dbartalena, I hope you were nevertheless able to do your work as usual and will now enjoy the new features of iQ-VIEW 2.7.

All the best,

Erik