Posts by Sorcerer

Hello all,

New to ConQuest. Trying to install V.1.5.0 (No previous installations of ConQuest on my Win10 laptop with HyperV disabled.).

On p7 of the manual, it said I can use an external existing database such as Postgres/MySQL instead of of the build in SqLite.

I would like to know if I want to use external db Postgres, beside selecting the appropriate choices for my choice of DB option, do I need to do something else (on the database side or extra steps in ConQuest installation)?

Thanks in advance.

Sorcerer

Hello All,
    Installed KPACS and ran into a few problems. Would appreciate if someone can give me some feedback.
    After I installed KPACS, I tried to forward some imported studies to another AET. The forwarding process failed. After a few more attempts including system reboot, I decided to uninstall KPACS and reinstalled it again. The OS is WinXP Prof SP3 (32bit). However, using the "Add and Remove" app from the Control Panel, windows came back and said it cannot uninstall KPACS. I download a 3rd party uninstall app. I used this app and was able to uninstall KPACS. I manually cleanup the registry too. I reinstalled KPACS after this.
    Q1/ I was able to forward studies to the other AET. KPACS can echo this AET. This AET can echo KPACS. But this AET cannot forward studies to KPACS. I have tried to forward US, MG, CT, MR etc from this AET to KPACS. Same result. Can anyone offer any suggestion what might happen and how can I fix it?

Q2/ From task manager, I noticed that there is always 2 and sometimes 3 instances of kpserver.exe running. This is abnormal. Correct? Could this be related the failure of uninstalling and reinstalling of KPACS mentioned above? I did installed and uninstalled KPACS a few times (installing 3 times, uninstalling 2 times) since I ran into file forwarding problems.

Thanks in advance.
    S.S.