Posts by dbartalena

this issue is about the "print page header" option in the print manager window.

actually the header displays patient's name, date of birth, modality, type of exam and date of exam.

unfortunately if such string becomes very long it will often be printed out of bounds on the film (see my screenshot where the date exam is not seen because there's no more room left on the page)

[Blocked Image: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3470/printmanager.th.png]

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3470/printmanager.png

you should have the chance to customize wich part of the text to be printed or to resize the font size of the text in order to fit the string inside the film boundaries.

I experienced this issue with iQ-VIEW 2.6, Windows XP 32bit and a SONY Filmstation UP-DF550 DICOM Printer

We have a Windows 7 Professional 64-bit computer.
    We installed iQ-VIEW 2.6.0.86 evaluation version.

We found a serious issue in the viewer application that makes iQ-VIEW unusable.

it seems that there's a big problem about automatically "fit" the images inside the viewing boxes.

we tried with MR studies and the majority of series are not loaded with coorect "Fit in" inside the view boxes but are dramatically enlarged with most of the image going out of the view box boundaries.

if you select the "zoom/pan" tool and right click on the image and select the Fit-in option, the current image in that serie become correctly fitted in the view box, however if you scroll the series, the fit-in is completely lost and reverted to the original unfitted format in all the otehr images.

the scope tool in the lateral toolbar was correctly set to "series" so each change on a image has to be applied to all the images in that series.

that works for windowing, for panning and for other zoom factors like "1.5x and 2x"
    but the fit-in zoom is not working and not applied to the entire serie.

we tried the same software on a WinXP 32 bit and each series is correctly displayed in view boxes with correct fit-in mode.

it seems to me that iQ-VIEW on Win7 64 bit fails to calculate the default fit-in size of series and automatically loads them with incorrect unfitting zoom factors and prevents you to manually adjust a proper zoom factor for the whole serie.

this makes iQ-VIEW unusable on Win7 64bit machines.
    i know that you recommend 32 bit systems and I wonder if you are already aware of this bug on Win7 64bit machines.

is it possible to fix it?

if this issue is not solved we wouldn't buy the software.
    we would look for another software with Win7 64 bit compatibility.

We have a Windows 7 Professional 64-bit computer.
    We installed iQ-VIEW 2.6.0.86 evaluation version.

We found a serious issue in the viewer application that makes iQ-VIEW unusable.

it seems that there's a big problem about automatically "fit" the images inside the viewing boxes.

we tried with MR studies and the majority of series are not loaded with coorect "Fit in" inside the view boxes but are dramatically enlarged with most of the image going out of the view box boundaries.

if you select the "zoom/pan" tool and right click on the image and select the Fit-in option, the current image in that serie become correctly fitted in the view box, however if you scroll the series, the fit-in is completely lost and reverted to the original unfitted format in all the otehr images.

the scope tool in the lateral toolbar was correctly set to "series" so each change on a image has to be applied to all the images in that series.

that works for windowing, for panning and for other zoom factors like "1.5x and 2x"
    but the fit-in zoom is not working and not applied to the entire serie.

we tried the same software on a WinXP 32 bit and each series is correctly displayed in view boxes with correct fit-in mode.

it seems to me that iQ-VIEW on Win7 64 bit fails to calculate the default fit-in size of series and automatically loads them with incorrect unfitting zoom factors and prevents you to manually adjust a proper zoom factor for the whole serie.

this makes iQ-VIEW unusable on Win7 64bit machines.
    i know that you recommend 32 bit systems and I wonder if you are already aware of this bug on Win7 64bit machines.

is it possible to fix it?

if this issue is not solved we wouldn't buy the software.
    we would look for another software with Win7 64 bit compatibility.

some MR series are loa