Posts by hammad

Thanks for your prompt reply and your time in helping. Will you please explain me about this part "PID.8.DATE" and other available details in this column as i failed to understand it.

If i wanted to add following tags in dicom.sql under worklist, please guide me :-

{0x0008,0x0080, " InstitutionName",50,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0008,0x0081, " InstitutionAddress",200,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0008,0x0082, " InstitutionCodeSequence",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0008,0x0090, " ReferringPhysicianName",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0008,0x0092, " ReferringPhysicianAddress",200,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0040,0x0001, " ScheduledStationAETitle",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0040,0x0010, " ScheduledStationName",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

Please guide me what default values can i use for this block

{0x0008,0x0082, " CodeValue",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0008,0x0102, " CodingSchemeDesignatior",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0008,0x0103, " CodingSchemeVersion",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0008,0x0104, " CodeMeaning",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"},

{0x0008,0x0105, " MappingResource",20,SQL_C_CHAR, "-------"}

Regards

HM

Thanks for your guidance in the issue . Firstly when i run the following command dgate64 --genuid: no output is received. And secondly , i had modified the worklist table stricture in the dicom.sql please review it and tell me is there any mistake in it or not.

*WorkList*

{

{ 0x0008, 0x0050, "AccessionNumber", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "OBR.3" },

{ 0x0010, 0x0020, "PatientID", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "PID.4" },

{ 0x0010, 0x0010, "PatientName", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "PID.5" },

{ 0x0010, 0x0030, "PatientBirthDate", 8, SQL_C_DATE, DT_DATE, "PID.7" },

{ 0x0010, 0x0040, "PatientSex", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "PID.8" },

{ 0x0008, 0x0020, "StudyDate", 8, SQL_C_DATE, DT_DATE,"PID.8 DATE" },

{ 0x0008, 0x0030, "StudyTime", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_TIME,"PID.8 TIME" },

{ 0x0010, 0x2000, "MedicalAlerts", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0010, 0x2110, "ContrastAllergies", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0020, 0x000d, "StudyInstanceUID", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_UI, "---" },

{ 0x0032, 0x1032, "ReqPhysician", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "OBR.16" },

{ 0x0032, 0x1060, "ReqProcDescription", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "OBR.4.1" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0100, "--------", 0, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STARTSEQUENCE, "---" },

{ 0x0008, 0x0060, "Modality", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "OBR.21" },

{ 0x0032, 0x1070, "ReqContrastAgent", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0001, "ScheduledAE", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0002, "StartDate", 8, SQL_C_DATE, DT_DATE, "OBR.7.DATE" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0003, "StartTime", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_TIME, "OBR.7.TIME" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0006, "PerfPhysician", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0007, "SchedPSDescription", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0009, "SchedPSID", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "OBR.4" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0010, "SchedStationName", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "OBR.24" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0011, "SchedPSLocation", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0012, "PreMedication", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0400, "SchedPSComments", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

{ 0x0040, 0x0100, "---------", 0, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_ENDSEQUENCE, "---" },

{ 0x0040, 0x1001, "ReqProcID", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "OBR.4.0" },

{ 0x0040, 0x1003, "ReqProcPriority", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "OBR.27 }

}

After adding the Study Date and Study Time i cannot restart the server and start getting NT Service error until i revert the dicom.sql to its original state. Please guide me how to add these two columns?? Other way is that i simply modify the dicomworklist table using standard sql command.

Regards

Hi Marcel

Sorry for the delay. I had used the provided below STUDYINSTANCEUID in the subject column but no success.

C:\dicomserver>dgate64 --genuid:

C:\dicomserver>

My question is if i want to generate a UID i use this command or what::

C:\dicomserver>dgate64 --genuid: or i have to use this one

C:\dicomserver>dgate64 --genuid:

1.2.826.0.1.3680043.2.135.736141.76840835.6.1528275492.781.0 If this one then for the next UID what will be entered in the numerical part???

Secondly i had talked with the Service Engineer, he said there is no issue at the machine end. All the issue lies with the conquest so you have to debug, please guide me in this regard. The DX Machine cannot book the Patient that is available in the worklist.

Please guide me as i am struck in no where by the engineers.

--HM

Thanks for your prompt reply. I had requested Philips DR Service Engineer to share the machine log. As soon as i get it i will share it with you. One thing i forgot to mentioned in the comments was that for Modality Worklist all the tests like ping, DICOM ECHO and other association test that were carried by machine were OKIE except for DICOM MOVE test that was FAILED.

No i am not generating the studyinstanceuid? Can you guide me how to generate it. Secondly, if i simply open mysql database and add all these above columns you mentioned in the table dicomworklist directly without using the dicom.sql. As, i failed to understand the later part of the statement... I can add the DICOM Tag , The Field Name and column type and size later on i failed to add. If possible and you have time can you share the dicom.sql with all these columns i will try in the morning and update you.

--HM

Hi Marcel

First of all thanks for such a great software. I am trying to configure conquest as Modality Worklist Server. Our RIS will populate the dicomworklist table and modalities will come and get their respective patient records. I had manually inserted two to three records of patient in the above mentioned table (dicomworklist). The Service Engineer had configured the Conquest PACS Server details (that were already configured as PACS Archieve). When we click on the worklist button of DR, all patient records were populated. But when i click on Add or Select the Patient so that Patient details can be populated in respective field it generate error:: Cannot Schedule the RIS Patients.

Attached is the Server log file.txt for your review.

Please guide me where i am doing the wrong configuration or step.

Thanking in anticipation

--HM

Hi

I am using this in filesyntax :: %studydate[0,3]\%studydate[4,5]\%studydate[6,7]

Is it possible that instead of Numbers in months like 08 , 06 is it possible to get Month Complete name like May, March etc as month.

Please guide.

OKie. If i delete all the entries in the dicomimages table and put a single entry of the zip file where it is created. And on Query Retrieve the zip file is uncompressed and forwarded to the requesting station. I think this is possible using lua but extensive knowledge of lua and server workload.

--HM

I wanted to reduce the number of tabs to min and also make the dicom.ini dynamic and store its contents in database. And some other cosmetic changes like on main page /screen, i wanted to provide the setup of creating the database also and there is one tab for Maintenance which will have all the options.

This is my aim.

--HM

Hi Marcel

I wanted to make some changes in the current GUI and code. Will you please guide me how can i compile the code for windows to make a setup file just like shared by you in the downloadable package.

--HM

Hi

1. Please guide me about the file (which delete the images) in which i need to change the code? I will give it a try to see if it might work?? :shock:
    2. Secondly, doesn't the code check the database for any dicom tag like Study date or etc before deletion.

--HM

If i use third party as mentioned in my comments like 7z. Compress all images and also update the dicomimages table, so that server should know about the file location and on query retrieve convertor (please correct me if i am wrong) write a lua script that uncompress the subject file and forward it to the requesting station. Will this approach works???

--HM

Hi

I wanted to know is there any way i can prevent conquest from deleting certain images even they are due to delete. So, far i can created a new field in table dicomstudies and set its value Y (Yes , available for deletion) and N (No, please don't delete).

Please guide me how to do this ..

--HM

Hi

I wanted to know is there any way to encrypt the stored image files so that if the files are accessed illegally that cannot be abused.

And secondly, is it possible that after x months , patient study is automatically compressed using any compression tool like Winrar or 7zip to save space. And when user try to retrieve any specific study , it must be retrievable also. These zip files must be password protected if any user try to open them. But if the user query it through conquest the server must bypass or ignore the password restriction form the zip file

Please guide.

--HM

Please find the attached images.

In the configuration screen there are two options DICOMWEB and DIMSE. I had also attached the further configuration sheets of both options. Please guide me with the proposed configuration. In first i had selected DIMSE option and used http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/dgate.exe in WADO URI ROOT text field.

In the peer option i entered the AET and DICOM Port of Conquest PACS Server. But on query no request was made to server.

Please guide.

--HM

Hi

I am using weasis old version with conquest and its working fine. My setup is Windows with tomcat as webserver. Now i am trying to install and configure Weasis 2.6.1 and Weasis PACS Connector 6.1.0 with conquest PACS Server. Everything is fine but i am facing some problems in the configuration of weasis pacs connector file. There are two files db-dcm4chee.properties and dicom-dcm4chee.properties.

In db-dcm4chee.properties, should i replace this portion with available table names

# Mandatory fields

arc.db.query.patientid=pat_id

arc.db.query.patientbirthdate=pat_birthdate

arc.db.query.patientbirthdate.type=VARCHAR2

arc.db.query.patientbirthdate.format=yyyyMMdd

arc.db.query.studyinstanceuid=study_iuid

arc.db.query.seriesinstanceuid=series_iuid

arc.db.query.sopinstanceuid=sop_iuid

And these with fields on which we run the search

# Patient

arc.db.query.setpatientname=pat_name

#arc.db.query.patientbirthtime=

arc.db.query.patientsex=pat_sex

And replace with SQL Query

# SQL commands

arc.db.query.select=select pa.pat_id, pa.pat_name, pa.pat_sex, pa.pat_birthdate, st.study_iuid, st.study_id, st.study_datetime, st.accession_no, st.ref_physician, st.study_desc, se.series_iuid, se.modality, se.series_desc, se.series_no, im.sop_iuid, im.inst_no from instance im, series se, study st, patient pa

And in dicom-dcm4chee.properties

I updated this portion with my configuration

# AET, hostname and port of the archive (Mandatory properties)

arc.aet=DCM4CHEE

arc.host=localhost

arc.port=11112

And replace this portion with conquest wado

##### Base URL of the WADO server (Mandatory property)

##### For dcm4chee-arc-light 5: arc.wado.url=${server.base.url}/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/wado

arc.wado.url=${server.base.url}/wado

My question is that do i need to update both files as i have no idea about the queries and fields on which on queries are made or if i simply update the dicom-dcm4chee.properties the connector file will work for me.

Please guide.

--HM

Hi

I want all the scans that are performed today and saved on PACS Server to be auto routed or copy to another DICOM Station in a specific period for time (say every night start data routing at 1900 hrs till all data copy is complete) with some compression technique.

Please guide.

--HM