Posts by DAtkinson

Hi,
    My application is Philips Achieva 3T MRI (R3.2.1) sending multi-frame DICOM to Conquest on a Windows 7 PC to DicomCleaner or KPacs.
    I was finding that the files in C:\dicomserver\data did not have a VR for the Private fields. I changed dgatesop.lst so that the following comment was removed:
    #LittleEndianExplicit 1.2.840.10008.1.2.1 transfer

It now seems that the files in C:\dicomserver\data do have the correct VR in the Private attributes. However, on transfer from Conquest, I still seem to loose these VRs.

Any suggestions for how to alter this or debug?

Regards,
    David

Hi,
    I think this post might be related to my current question. We are transferring multi-frame Dicom from a Philips Achieva (R.3.2.1) MR scanner to Conquest running on a Windows 7 PC. I am finding that the Private attributes are written as bytes and seem to loose their VR. This VR issue does not happen if a file is drag-and-dropped into Conquest (at least not on my laptop version). My dgatesop.lst has the entries:
    LittleEndianImplicit 1.2.840.10008.1.2 transfer
    #LittleEndianExplicit 1.2.840.10008.1.2.1 transfer
    #BigEndianExplicit 1.2.840.10008.1.2.2 transfer

which looks similar to what was seen in this thread and different from the manual. Would you recommend removing the "#" before the LittleEndianExplicit?

Regards,

David