Posts by qi3

Hello,

I have an old database with a mixture of uncompressed v2 and dicom images. I would like to convert the v2 images into dicom so external programs (mostly dcm2niix) can read them more easily. I haven't been able to find much documentation on the v2 format. Any suggestions on how to do the conversion?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

We've recently begun having difficulty moving studies from a GE PACS to our local conquest server (1.5.0b). Queries still function correctly. Our research workflow does not involve frequently moving images, and our conquest server is still configured as when we last did this. We would like to eliminate the possibility of a problem on our end before we expand our attempt to resolve this.

When we attempt to move a study, we get a remote DICOM error with DESTINATION_HOST_NOT_REACHABLE.

What exactly does this error indicate in the context where queries are still working as expected?

Is there any possibility we have a configuration problem on the conquest side?

Thank you for your assistance and your efforts developing this excellent software.