Posts by jason.parker

Hello,

I am going to have ~100 MR/CT/NM scanners connected to our server within our hospital system. For us, Conquest will function only as a receiver (we already have an http retrieving and viewing platform we like). I have things working well for a the scanner I've been using for development and testing, but I want to do some stress testing of Conquest to prepare for the roll out. Is there a place with information on how Conquest handles multiple DICOM receive connects at the same time? I searched the forums and the manuals and couldn't find anything.

I'm thinking about trying to send from 5 different scanners at the same time, each sending about 10,000 images. Any advice on what I should expect or how I might set things up for best outcomes? Should I run multiple instances of conquest (maybe 1 instance on its own port for each scanner)? Does Conquest already have a queueing system for receiving data that will be sufficient (i.e. does Conquest create a virtual waiting "line" for incoming data)? Any other suggestions or experience anyone else has had with a similar set up?

Thank you in advance!
    Jason

Hello,

I downloaded and installed 1.50.b from the website and things work well when I install the 32bit versions of the lua programs. However, during testing I've run into crashes with very large (>500mb) files during transfer. Looking at some previous posts I see we expect the 64 bit version of dgate to fix this. But how do I install the 64bit version on linux? I only see .exe versions of dgate that are 64bit.

Thanks,
    Jason

Hello, I am using Conquest primarily as a receiver and do not need the database for my purposes. I see in the windows manual it is stated that leaving SQLServer blank will result in a NULL driver - but what does that mean? Does that "turn off" the database? Is there another way to turn off the database? My goal is to reduce unnecessary computation and storage. Thanks,

Jason