Posts by eric3312

A study was recently completed using the wrong patient ID, so it's obviously showing up with the wrong information. We have gone into CONQUEST, right clicked on the study and chosen the change patient ID, but it doesn't appear to do anything. We see a little blue progress bar at the bottom, but it never moves.

I did read the post from 2007 that states you shouldn't perform this function, but I'm not sure what else can be done to correct the issue? Does the study just need to stay in the system with the incorrect information?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Good morning,

in K-PACS, we noticed that on numerous studies, a particular patient has their name listed under the Name AND Patient ID column. What is the best way to correct this issue? We obviously want those Patient ID's to be the actual patient ID's.

Any suggestions?

I'm not sure if this is your software doing this, or some other piece...but, apparently the worklist for the next day is reviewed, and prior studies are pushed to the appropriate workstations for the upcoming appointment. Do you see anything like that in the scripts I posted above?

Thank you for the response. The images that get pushed overnight....they'd like to exclude the TOMO Synthesis images since they're large and seem to cause delays in transferring.

Is there a way to exclude those from the scripts....and perhaps, if the Doctor needs the TOMO images, they can manually push/retrieve them?

Again, my apologies for the ignorance. Not well versed in this stuff.

Thank you kindly for all of your help.

Add a new exportconverter to each node similar to ones already there, increasing "ExportConverters".

Marcel

Thank you for the response. Can you please verify that I have the syntax correct? I wasn't sure what numbers to put...

I need to make sure these will work how I added them....but also will not break the current export converters and scripts. (obviously I will change the "DEVICE" to the name of the DICOM device)

----------------------------------------

Location 1

ExportConverters = 5

ExportModality0 = US

ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws1; forward to L1SONO1; forward to L1SONO2; forward to L1SONO3;

ExportModality1 = SR

ExportConverter1 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws1

ExportCallingAE2 = SH-DXA

ExportConverter2 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws1; forward to L1SONO1; forward to L1SONO2; forward to L1SONO3;

ExportConverter3 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; between "7", "20"; defer; forward to DC-CONQUEST

#ExportConverter4 = ifequal "%i[0,0]", "M"; forward to SERVER

ExportModality5 = MG

ExportConverter5 = forward to DEVICE

----------------------------------

Location 2

ExportConverters = 6

ExportCallingAE0 = *

ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop;

ExportModality1 = US

ExportConverter1 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws3; forward to L2SONO2; forward to L2SONO1;

ExportModality2 = SR

ExportConverter2 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws3;

ExportConverter3 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; between "7", "20"; defer; forward to DC-CONQUEST

ExportCallingAE4 = L2-DXA

ExportConverter4 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws3; forward to L2SONO2; forward to L2SONO1;

#ExportConverter5 = ifequal "%i[0,0]", "M"; forward to SERVER

ExportModality6 = MG

ExportConverter6 = forward to DEVICE

------------------------------------

Location 3

ExportConverters = 8

ExportModality0 = US

ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2; forward to L3SONO2

ExportModality1 = SR

ExportConverter1 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2

ExportModality2 = NM

ExportConverter2 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2; forward to L3SONO2

ExportCallingAE3 = SS-DXA

ExportConverter3 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2; forward to L3SONO2

ExportConverter4 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; between "7", "20"; defer; forward to DC-CONQUEST

ExportModality5 = CR

ExportConverter5 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2

ExportCallingAE6 = umsstereo

ExportConverter6 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2

#ExportConverter7 = ifequal "%i[0,0]", "M"; forward to SERVER

#ExportConverter7 = ifequal "%u","rws3"; stop; forward to rws3

ExportModality8 = MG

ExportConverter8 = forward to DEVICE

Location 1

ExportConverters = 4

ExportModality0 = US

ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws1; forward to L1SONO1; forward to L1SONO2; forward to L1SONO3;

ExportModality1 = SR

ExportConverter2 = ifequal "%u","OSCONQUEST1"; stop; forward to rws1; forward to L1SONO1; forward to L1SONO2; forward to L1SONO3;

Location 2

ExportConverters = 5

ExportCallingAE0 = *

ExportModality1 = US

ExportConverter1 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws3; forward to L2SONO2; forward to L2SONO1;

ExportModality2 = SR

ExportConverter4 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws3; forward to L2SONO2; forward to L2SONO1;

Location 3

ExportConverters = 7

ExportModality0 = US

ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2; forward to L3SONO2

ExportModality1 = SR

ExportModality2 = NM

ExportConverter2 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2; forward to L3SONO2

ExportConverter3 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; forward to rws2; forward to L3SONO2

ExportConverter4 = ifequal "%u","DC-CONQUEST"; stop; between "7", "20"; defer; forward to DC-CONQUEST

ExportModality5 = CR

-------------------------------------

Location 4 - Data Center ("DC-CONQUEST")

No Export converters

Thank you for the response. We have 4 locations....here are the export converters at each location. Can you help me determine where to put those converters you mentioned and what numbers they need by them? I would like each location to automatically push those MG's to this new node. All sites are connected via Site to Site VPN so they can all talk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Location 1

ExportConverters = 4

ExportModality0 = US

ExportModality1 = SR

ExportConverter2 = ifequal "%u","OSCONQUEST1"; stop; forward to rws1; forward to L1SONO1; forward to L1SONO2; forward to L1SONO3;

Location 2

ExportConverters = 5

ExportCallingAE0 = *

ExportModality1 = US

ExportModality2 = SR

Location 3

ExportConverters = 7

ExportModality0 = US

ExportModality1 = SR

ExportModality2 = NM

ExportModality5 = CR

-------------------------------------

Location 4 - Data Center ("DC-CONQUEST")

No Export converters

Hello! I am an I.T. professional who is new to the medical imaging world...so, please bear with me and excuse my ignorance on the topic. I am learning.

We have a new medical device set up on our network which is ready to receive DICOM images for processing. I have added this device to the list of Known DICOM providers on the various CONQUEST servers and successfully pushed images to it manually.

My question...how can I automatically push studies tagged with "MG" to this new medical device, so they don't have to be manually pushed? We also don't need any of the Tomo data...

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much for your time.

Hello! I am an I.T. professional who is new to the medical imaging world...so, please bear with me and excuse my ignorance on the topic. I am learning.

Here is a brief summary of our setup, followed by the questions....

Essentially, this doctor has 3 different office locations with respective CONQUEST servers at each...there is a 4th CONQUEST server located at an offsite data center. At the end of each night, images are pushed from the various servers to that offsite CONQUEST server for safekeeping. Furthermore, somehow (and I cannot figure out how), the system will look to see which patient is being seen the next day, and push prior studies images to that office location’s doctor review station.... so that way they are there for him and don’t need to be manually retrieved…they’re ready to go for when the appointment starts.

The problem we’re having is sometimes images don’t finish pushing overnight and we think they may be timing out because of how large they are?…but we’re not sure. Here is how the Doctor describes it:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I'm in the L1 office today and on XXXXX, I got only the 2D RCC image for the 2019 study from the overnight push. Why did it stop sending the rest of the 2019 images? I still think that it would be beneficial to stop sending tomosynthesis images automatically overnight, if you can do that.”

“On XXXXXX, I received the 2020 images, but for the 2019 study, I received only the LCC 2D image. I think we should stop sending the prior tomo images automatically overnight, since they are huge and take a lot of bandwidth. If we need them, we can have the techs push them to our workstation.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My questions....

* If images are scheduled to automatically push to the various Doctor review stations at the different offices in preparation for patient appointments, where would that be configured? Where would the script be? How would that work and be set up? Is there also a log somewhere which may be helpful?

* Furthermore, could we exclude Tomo Images from these overnight image pushes as he mentioned?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much for your time.