Posts by mykeymac

Hi All,

As we know Win Server 2012R2 goes EOL in October this year. I'm in the process of building a new server but would like to know the easiest and effective way of migrating all the data from the old to the new. I was thinking of either;

A) Creating the new server as it's own DICOM AE and then setting a rule to push everything from the old server to the new server or

B) Recreate the old server on the new box. Copying the all the data over (robocopy, teracopy, or similar) and regenning the database.

Any help or advice would be great!

Thanks

Mike

Hi Marcel,

sorry for the delay, I've tried your suggestion still getting the NT Service connection error. However I have noticed that the service that should execute dgate64.exe starts and then stops. C:\Dicom_servers\dicomserver1417d\dgateserv.exe /process dgate64.exe Any ideas?

Greetings Hivemind!

First, I'm a complete noob here. Not spent a great of deal in the medical imaging arena and I've been thrown in at the deep end a bit. My problem is that I'm stuck with fixing the dicom.ini file with a specific ExportConverter. basically these work:

ExportConverter3 = ifequal "%i[4,5]", "C1"; ifequal "%V0008,0016","1.3.12.2.1107.5.9.1"; stop; forward to CVI42

ExportConverter5 = ifequal "%i[6,7]", "C1"; ifequal "%V0008,0016","1.3.12.2.1107.5.9.1"; stop; forward to CVI42

and this one works:

ExportConverter12 = ifequal "%i[6,8]", "N20"; forward to CVI42; ifequal "%i[4,6]", "N20"; forward to CVI42; ifequal "%i[6,8]", "N20"; forward to OCMRFTP; ifequal "%i[4,6]", "N20"; forward to OCMRFTP;

but this one won't have it all:

ExportConverter13 = ifequal "%i[6,7]", "C2"; forward to CVI42; ifequal "%i[4,5]", "C2"; forward to CVI42

I've banged my head on this for a while now. So, with a screaming headache (for me) I'm turning to you guys for help.

Help!

Mike