Posts by ysdemiryilmaz

Hi,

I have a very large DB and I need to change MagDevice of some images daily but there is a difficulty in objectfile column because of FileNameSyntaxes.
    There are two windows servers have two different Conquest Dicom Servers (lets called TEMP, PERM) with same data but I use TEMP as SCP to respond cfind and cmove requests, receive image files and stored daily also sends all to PERM.
    Everyday I change MAGs on postgre DB of TEMP and remove temporary images from TEMP's data folder.

• TEMP's MAG0 is its own MAG and MAG1 is the PERM's MAG and it is remote folder.
    • TEMP's FileNameSyntax is "%id\%v0008,0050\%seriesuid_%series_%image.dcm" but PERM's is 8 (ID[32]\Studyuid\Seriesuid\Imageuid.dcm)

My question is TEMP how to get/call image from MAG1 while it has different paths between in objectfile column (filenamesyntax) and images have?

Thank you for all your helps,
    Regards,

Hi,

Thank you Marcel, we did not find luasql_postgres library files to put clibs folder, but solved our problem by creating a table into same db with Conquest's and querying it with dbquery() function as you said before.

Regards,

Yavuz

Hello Marcel,

We are writing ImportConverter to change some DICOM Tags and we need to connect and query a postgre database other than conquest uses.

Can we install external library like luasql-postgre or pgmoon into Conquest Server, or how to use external libraries or what should we do? :/

Thanks in advange for all your help,

Yavuz