Posts by Mark H

Hi,

Is this release able to on run Windows Server based OS? The documentation says Windows 7 or higher and no specific reference to any server OS. Our it department wants us to move away from our current Win7 setup and they have offered a virtual server for us but they want it to be a WinServer.

Thanks

Mark.

Hi, I am using Port 104 as for both as this is the DICOM port should I use a separate port?

I have the DICOM.ini files below, we have PBOUTBOUND and PBTEST. When loading up the conquest gui, PBOUTBOUND runs fine. However PBTEST loads up PBOUTBOUND.

# Network configuration: server name and TCP/IP port#

MyACRNema = PBOUTBOUND

TCPPort = 104

# Host, database, username and password for database

SQLHost = localhost

SQLServer = C:\dicomserverOutbound\dicomserver1419b\distribution\Data\dbase\conquest.db3

Username =

Password =

SqLite = 1

DoubleBackSlashToDB = 0

UseEscapeStringConstants = 0

# Network configuration: server name and TCP/IP port#

MyACRNema = PBTEST

TCPPort = 104

# Host, database, username and password for database

SQLHost = localhost

SQLServer = C:\dicomserver\dicomserver1419b\distribution\Data\dbase\conquest.db3

Username =

Password =

SqLite = 1

DoubleBackSlashToDB = 0

UseEscapeStringConstants = 0

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your reply, so the DB's can't be named the same even if they are in separate locations? The folders are correct in DICOM.ini file, but they do both have the same standard "conquest.db3" name.

Thanks

Mark

Hi, when setting up a second instance of conquest on a machine I have installed instance B while Instance A was already running, as per the documentation. However when instance B runs it references the DB of instance A. Has anyone seen this, I assume there is a key step I am missing on set up?

Thanks

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the response. What i am trying to achieve, is images are coming into conquest at the "DicomInbox" (MAG1) location, these are then manipulated in a separate program and then put into the location "incoming" (MAG2). Once in MAG2 I would like them to auto forward to "VMSFSD"

So i think the correct config would be?

ExportConverters = 1

DicomImages.MagDevice = 'MAG1'

ExportConverter0 = forward to VMSFSD

Hi,

I'm trying to set up an export converter based on a specific folder, I did this by creating a second mag device. Although I'm not sure the correct way to set up the filter for this. My dicom.ini file is below, any help would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to send files from the folder "C:\dicomserver\dicomserver1419b\distribution\data\incoming\"

Thanks

# Configuration of disk(s) to store images

MAGDeviceFullThreshHold = 30

MAGDevices = 2

MAGDevice0 = C:\dicomserver\dicomserver1419b\distribution\data\DicomInbox\

MAGDevice1 = C:\dicomserver\dicomserver1419b\distribution\data\incoming\

# Configuration of forwarding and/or converter programs to export DICOM slices

ForwardAssociationLevel = IMAGE

ForwardAssociationCloseDelay = 5

ForwardAssociationRefreshDelay = 3600

ForwardAssociationRelease = 1

ExportConverters = 1

ExportFilter0 = MAGDevice1

ExportConverter0 = forward to VMSFSD

ForwardCollectDelay = 600

MaximumExportRetries = 0

MaximumDelayedFetchForwardRetries = 0