Cobrascan 312T film digitizer with a scsi interface problem

• Hello! I have recently loaded K-Pacs on a Computer hooked to a Cobrascan 312T film digitizer. The customer lost their software key from Cobrascan and wanted to try this route. The digitizer control pannel opens fine and runs the digitizer ok. When I have scanned the image I close the digitizer control box. There is the start of a progress meter for importing the film to the converter file but no progress bar. After a breif moment I hit the file icon and the image appears on the upper box and main box of the Dicom creator. I can then do a dicom create with sucess. When I did a Vidar scanner the import would do several images and allow me to do them all in a dicom format. When I attempt to do a second image in, on the cobrascan 312T, the K-pacs program freezes up. When I hit the Ctrl,Alt,Del, for the task monitor , the second image appears but the controls for the dicom creator are locked out. I have to restart K-pacs to resume the import. The Dicom creator program will only let me do one image at a time then I have to quit K-Pacs and restart to do a second film. I am using Win XP Pro. Any Ideas?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!