iQ-VIEW 2.2 and K-PACS 1.2 out soon

• We are proud to announce the beginning of the pre-release test phase for iQ-VIEW 2.2 and K-PACS 1.2
    Expected release date is end of August.

Features and bugfixes:

- Revised memory management to solve stability issue on heavy workload (e.g. lot's of mammogramms, large angiography series)
    - Improved database integrity and server stability.
    - revised patient CD burn module now complying to IHE PDI profile (K-PACS Lite and iQ-LITE) and the German Radiology Society's Guidlines (iQ-LITE only)
    - Introduction of a patient level table and an image preview table on the "Study Browser" Dialog.
    - Improved DICOM data compatiblity above all with objects containing so called "sequence tags".
    - Lot's of smaller improvements

iQ-View only:
    - Introduction of an API DLL to remotly control iQ-VIEW from another application (like HIS/RIS)
    - Modality specific as well as series description based hanging protocols
    - Calibration mode to manually define image pixel spacing

Users of K-PACS who want to participate in beta testing version 1.2 are welcome to contact me via the forum's private message option.
    iQ-VIEW customers with interest in testing version 2.2 are equally welcome.

Best regards,
    Andreas

• I am also interested in finding out when IQ-View 2.2 will be released. I thought other postings mentioned release prior to RSNA 2007.

------------------------------------------------
    Adam Kielski, CISSP
    Supervisor, Radiology Informatics
    Seattle Children's Hospital

• We were not able to finish all testing before RSNA. Sorry about that .. but the release will be within this year :).

We (including Andreas) are currently at the RSNA. If interested just visit us at our commercial boo th 1977B (MORITS Ltd. in the german pavillion) or at booth 5216 in the Lakesite center.

Regards, Yves

• How is the FDA/ISO testing of IQ-View 2.2 progressing? Are we closer to a release date?

------------------------------------------------
    Adam Kielski, CISSP
    Supervisor, Radiology Informatics
    Seattle Children's Hospital

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!