Orex Scanner Interface

• I have been looking for an alternate program for OnyxRad and hopefully I have found it with K-PACS. On one of the screens I noticed an Orex button. Have you intergrated the Orex with K-Pacs and if so, how do I get the Orex configured?

I am with a mobile xray company and OnyxRad software is somewhat troublesome to use.

Also, I can not find the Price on the K-PACS system. Please forward that to me at dpminiard@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Don

• The professional version of K-PACS is called iQ-VIEW. There is an integrated interface to connect to older OREX machines. It doesn´t work with newer ones (>=Summer 2006) since KODAK changed the interface and doesn´t publish the data anymore.

• HI,
    I am a field engineer who installs the kodak CR and the older Orex versions.

The new Kodak interface supports IQ by having it launched via a seperate icon.

Top right hand corner of Kodak QC 2.4 and higher. To actibvate this function go to the kodak QC ini file located in the kodak directory and at the end of the file when viewed in notepad there is a line called external app. By typing in iQ-VIEW.EXE the function is activated.

We set up IQ View as a send destination from kodak QC and then use IQ view for our PACS.

We also used IQ view pro with the older scanner interface by adding the path to the scanner and the digident file in the IQ view settings of iQ view, under import.

Hope this helps.
    Our customers love IQ view and now with all the TLA apps ,it is even better.

JJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!