K-PACS unable to display Conquest images

• Do not know whether this is a bug or my fault, but am crossposting here just in case.

I have setup Conquest and transferred a bunch of my DICOM files there. I can query Conquest's database from another workstation using K-PACS and find the study I am looking for. However, when I try to open the study in the viewer I get a "Loading" window and then a black screen with the patient's ID in yellow, but no images?
    What am I doing wrong? Any help much appreciated.

K-PACS is version 1.0.1, Conquest is 1.4.12c

Marco

• Hi Marco,

Have you configured K-PACS AET, IP and Port in Conquest "Known DICOM Providers" list?

Conquest has to know were to send the images, Query works without this info, but Retrieve needs it.

Regards,
    Rafael Sanguinetti

• Hi,

I am experiencing the exact issue as mentioned above. However, I have the AE Title, IP and port of my KPACS server properly entered into Conquest 'Known DICOM Providers.' I have KPACS setup to know the Conquest server in its Network settings. I have to be missing something here. Ideas?

Conquest: AE: Conquestsrv1, port 5678, 10.0.0.11/24
    KPACS: AE: KPSRV2, port 104, 10.0.0.220/24

• When I send an image from Conquest to KPACS, the study shows up but when I double-click, it loads, then I see no images, just black where the image would be.

• In K-PACS go to the Jobs Button at the left bottom, select Debug option, try to send the image again from Conquest and see what is displayed in the Process Log.
    Also check what does the Conquest Server Status says.

Regards,
    Rafael Sanguinetti

• Actually I just figured it out. Turns out my query/retrieve AE Title was wrong. I found that when I reinstalled KPACS and went through the setup options. Thanks for all your help!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!