VIEWER/MANIPULATE IMAGES

• Hello Bob,

it maybe escaped your notice, but K-PACS already has it's own viewing solution. If you double-click on a study in the grid you will see the single images. Right now, you can zoom, quick-zoom, window, measure and pan images. Rotation and annotation will follow in updates shortly.

Andreas

• I CANNOT GET ANY ZOOM, WINDOWING OR OTHER VIEWING FEATURES ANYWHERE.

THE TOP BAR ONLY ALLOWS EXPORT, NO LAYOUT, NO HELP

DOUBLE CLICK IN IMAGE GIVES MENU ON CONTRAST ONLY

I CAN SELECT THE IMAGE ON THE GRID BUT NOTHING ELSE.

• It would be helpful if the resize control was active. then we copuld bring up a separate windows program on the side to enter notes. this would be of value rather than integrating notes into the k-pacs program, so the notes oculd easily interface with other note programs.

• I could allow resizing down to a resolution of 900x700. Below that some controls would lap. I disabled this option, because the query form in the back somehow confused my colleages. The viewer is designed as a modal form, which means that the main (query) form is disabled when the viewer is active. So, if you minimize the viewer you can not use the main form, although you see it. I plan to restructure the program to be able of real multitasking, but right now you have to live with it if you wish sizeable forms.
    I am considering to allow sizing in the next update version.

Andreas

• I have been evaluating the sview from realtime. they have some great methods of zooming on shots which allow the zoomed shot to get windowed .

this appears to be a good feature. The floating zoom the you have is more difficult to use effectively. what are tyour plans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!