K-pacs is not visible

• Hi

I installed K-pacs. It seems to be running and receiving images.

I can maximize and minimize K-pacs windos but when maximized it only flashes once and is not visible after that. Difiicult to use it like that!

Do you know the reason for this? ( XP-Pro, 1024x2560 two monitor set up)

Thanks

• Do you mean the main form where all the studies are listed or the viewer window?
    Can you actually view images?
    On multi monitor setups a known problem is, that k-pacs main form only shows on the first monitor but the viewer window can be placed on either monitor or use both.

Andreas

• I mean the main window. The monitor setup is a large desktop over two monitors. The main window flashes on the right monitor.

Because after the first 0,1 seconds it is invisible it's not possible to drag it to the left window and it is not possible to select studies. The right monitor could be called the first monitor because the start menu is on the right.

• As far as I understood your explanation I can guess what the problem is. The object that defines the active monitor and the resolution gets confused because both monitors have the focus.
    How did you get windows to drive two monitors like this? I use the standard Windows multi display setup and this works fine.

Andreas

Ps.: I will try to figure out how to solve this problem.

• Quote from AndreasKnopke

As far as I understood your explanation I can guess what the problem is. The object that defines the active monitor and the resolution gets confused because both monitors have the focus.
    How did you get windows to drive two monitors like this? I use the standard Windows multi display setup and this works fine.

Andreas

Ps.: I will try to figure out how to solve this problem.

Using the software provided by video card spreading desktop over two three monitors, nvidia or matrox and ati all have that function.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!