Conquest 1.4.12c replaces 1.4.12b

• What: Version 1.4.12c is partial update of the conquest dicom server, with scriptable importconverters (image modifier) as main new feature.

Why: Release 1.4.12 fixed an important problem in the sql parser in the DbaseIII driver - but introduced a bug for database items containing sequences of spaces. These would not query correctly due to a simple coding mistake. Such items occur rarely but can cause a lot of junk in the database. The bug was found a few days ago, and fixed in release 1.4.12b. The fix is relevant only for users using the DBASEIII WITHOUT ODBC driver, i.e, the built in database driver. Another fix introduced a small bug disabling for all database drivers most of the GUI browser functions (such as delete series). This is fixed in 1.4.12c.

How: For 1.4.12 and 1.4.12b users, just replace dgate.exe and conquestdicomserver.exe with the 1.4.12c counterparts. If you want minimal change, you can also download conquest_service_patches20070127.zip, and just replace the dgate.exe for your version: 1.4.10, 1.4.11, 1.4.12alpha, or 1.4.12. These would show up as sr2 versions

Where: http://www.xs4all.nl/~ingenium/dicom.html

• OUTDATED, SEE BELOW

Hi,

here is a first conquest web interface that includes a k-pacs viewer (preliminary, windows only).
    ftp://ftp-rt.nki.nl/outbox/Mar…/conquest_for_cgi-bin.zip
    To install, unzip the contents of the file into your cgi-bin directory (e.g., C:\wamp\Apache2\cgi-bin). Then (only) edit the dicom.ini stored there according to your local installation. To finish copy the new dgate.exe also into your previously installed conquestdicomserver directory (no further changes needed). It was tested with wamp1.6.6, conquest dicom server 1.4.12c, and IE6sp1.

The server runs from http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/dgate.exe?mode=top. Query for patients and studies and then click view from the series browser to activate the new viewer, an activeX control.

A known isssue is that many browsers download the html code produced by dgate.exe instead of displaying it. Also you may need to lower the security setting of your browser to get the activex control installed.

Have fun! Any comments are appreciated.

Postscript: 1) Oops: if the activex does not install, save the source of the activex page, edit the codebase path to point to the ocx file locally, and load it again. Once installed, the viewer will remain working. 2) Parameters for the seriesviewer mode are: ...dgate.exe?mode=seriesviewer&series=....&size=800&dsize=256&compress=n4 where:

series = patientid:seriesuid
    size = size of viewer on browser (default 512)
    dsize = downsize dicom data to ... pixels (default 0=original)
    compress = compression mode (default n4 = nki compression)

Marcel

• OUTDATED, USE VERSION 1.4.13

Hi,

A much improved version of the web viewer (but still preliminary, windows only) can be found at:

ftp://ftp-rt.nki.nl/outbox/Mar…conquest_for_cgi-bin2.zip

For installation notes and configuration see the dicom.ini in the zip file.
    You also need copy the new dgate.exe into your previously installed conquestdicomserver directory (no further changes needed).

Once installed the server should run from http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/dgate.exe?mode=top. Query for patients and studies and then click view from the series browser to activate the new viewer, an activeX control.

A known isssue is that many browsers download the html code produced by dgate.exe instead of displaying it.
    Also you may need to lower the security setting of your browser to get the activex control installed.

Have fun! More comments are appreciated.

Marcel

• Is there any possibility to fill the whole screen and to split the frame for dispaying a coronal and axial image for example, like i can be done in k-pacs? Could be very useful to my mind.

• I think I didn t express my posting clearly enough.
    I am referring to the webviewer, with k-pacs as the base.
    My question is, if its possible to make 2 windows like in the k-pacs workstation insead of 1 as it is at the moment for dispaying a coronal and axial image for example on the screen.

• Estimated:

Me the following mistake appears on having opened the database in the conquest.

Conquestdicomserver]
    There was to problem loading libmysql.dll - mysql not functional

Please to help
    Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!