Structured Report (SR) objects

• Hi,

We have been successfully using Conquest DICOM server for years now. We would like to now use this for receiving measurements (by way of Structured Report objects) from a GE machine.

Does anyone have any experiences to share with me ?

Thanks in advance.

Kashi

• Marcel,

I am having a problem getting structured reports from a Siemens Artis Zeego to Conquest... keep getting a failure fo
    My conquest server is very old and I am not very expert... what do I need to check for in the dgatesop.lst file?

Rgds,

Trev

• I have two ultrasound systems - one GE and the other Philips (HD15).
    Both have structured reporting and worklist capabilities but I cannot get them publish to the Conquest Server.
    When I turn off structured reporting or worklist on both devices, data transfers with no problems (patient name, date, images...)

I'm very clueless as to what I need to do to make them work. Is there a list of sop that i need to configure within the Conquest Server. Or is it something totally different. Do I need to ask the manufacturer for something?

BTW, originally the systems were setup without structured reporting or worklist: is there something i should have during in the install?

Please help.

Thanks!

• For dose structured reports you need to both add the sop to the dgatesop.lst file (XRayRadiationDoseSRStorage 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.88.67) and you also need to make some changes to the dgate.dic dictionary file.

Marcel - I sent you an improved version of both files back in December - are you able to make them available?

Kind regards

Ed

• hello
    I use CONQUEST SERVER with many GE ultrasound. SR files (V2) are converted to xml files with dsr2xml. In general, the conversion works well but sometimes the xml file is empty. I do not know why ...
    An example file here.
    [Edit: deleted link]

Alain Godard Châtellerault France. Je parle très mal anglais et je ne suis pas informaticien. Soyez indulgent :)

• Hi,

I assume the error reproduces. Can you try to convert the .v2 file to .dcm (using a new install of a new version of conquest) and try if that makes any difference? No error message from dsr2xml ?

Marcel

• Hi,
    sorry, I'm afraid of making a mistake ...
    Add a line like here in dgate.dic :
    (0040,A301) VERS="4" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="NumericValueQualifierCodeSequence" Name="Numeric Value Qualifier Code Sequence"
    (0040,A307) VERS="4RET" VR="PN" VM="1" Keyword="CurrentObserverTrial" Name="Current Observer (Trial)"
    (0040,A30A) VERS="4" VR="DS" VM="1-n" Keyword="NumericValue" Name="Numeric Value"
    (0040,A30A) VERS="4" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="MeasuredValueSequence" Name="Measured Value Sequence"
    (0040,A313) VERS="4RET" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="ReferencedAccessionSequenceTrial" Name="Referenced Accession Sequence (Trial)"

Thank you for your help!

Alain Godard Châtellerault France. Je parle très mal anglais et je ne suis pas informaticien. Soyez indulgent :)

• Hi,

you can

1) drop the files into conquest if they are not stored there.

2) change the filenamesyntax and send the images from your conquest to conquest (this will rename in recent versions)

3) call dgate --uncompress for each file

Marcel

• Thanks Marcel.

I attempted to run the following on my Linux box

./dgate --uncompress 1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.6.22723.30000012011314333523400000677_0009_000056_1328734150c773.v2, <outputfilename>

I see that it asks for an output file name?

./dgate --uncompress <input file>, <output file>

But just comes back to a command prompt and didn't appear to do anything to the file. I have 1000s of files in multiple directories I would like to run this again as I'm importing these into a different system.

Is that the correct syntax above?

Many thanks!

Robby

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!