sending images to conquest

• Hello,

unfortunately the pacs of a friend of mine has broken down and all the images are lost.
    Fortunately I am able to read out the images ( stored with lossles compression ) from the security copies and to display them with k-pacs properly. But I am unable to send them to conquest for building up a new pacs.
    What can be the prob?
    The previus pacs has not been conquest.

• just out of curiosity:

Are you bringing sets of studies into K-Pacs and then trying to transfer or are you trying to do a move?

I have had situation where move from B to C failed, but saving to A(Kpacs) from B(source) first then transfering to C (conquest) will work.

• I import the studies from the security copy via filesystem, that works.
    Displaying the studies and burning to cd as well.
    But transfer to conquest or efilm is not possible. Drag and drop direct to conquest fails as well.
    We really dont know what to do. BTW, the developer of the pacs has made bancrupt, so hhelp from this side is not available.

• Bushranger,
    Try DICOMREADER 3.1 and then send them to Conquest.
    OR:

Regenerate the directory: in Dicom.ini add a MAG with a name of the directory that contains all the JPEG2000lossless.

I have the same problem and I think there is a problem in the transfer and not in the files because it works with the above methods.

So, I am guessing that is a bug in Kpacs. Dicomreader 3.1 has something different that kpacs does not have as far as transfer. So, that is something between Mr.Andreas and Mr.Yeves Neuman.

Thanks

• I scan the imagebox of kpacs with DICOMReader 3.2b and sent it to Conquest with no problem.
    I tried to send the images from kpacs (jpeg2000lossless) to conquest with no success.
    So, that means that there is a problem when transferring the images (jpeg2000lossless) to conquest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!