Accessing Conquest & it's services from Nodejs

• Hi,

It would be great if I could receive any suggestions or solutions to my below use case.

I have a Conquest Server (configured with MySQL DB) on a machine. I also have my own Node.js web application (running on a different machine) accessing Conquest's DB via MySQL driver. No problem with this setup.

Now, I would like to perform DICOM exports from my Node.js web app.

If they are on both running on the same machine, I could easily export using the command `dgate64.exe --movepatient:<params>` by spawning a process from Node.js.

Since they are on different machines, I am not sure how to do DICOM exports remotely?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

• Hi,

you can use servertask.exe or dgate with -q and -p options to do this remote.

See Conquest-DICOM-Server\webserver\node_qido_wado\api\api\routes\dicomRoutes.js

for some example code

Marcel

• Thank you.

I referred to the file: https://github.com/marcelvanhe…api/routes/dicomRoutes.js

```

const child = spawn(

dgateSpawn,

[`-p${CQPORT}`, `-h${CQAE}`, `-q${CQIP}`, `-w${APIFOLDER}`, cmd],

{ cwd: APIFOLDER }

);

```

The parameter `cmd` in turn refers to the functions in the script `queryfunctions.lua`.

Tbh I'm new to Conquest and lua.

If it were dgate, I would do this `dgate64.exe --movepatient:source,dest,patId`. But I am not sure how to construct a command for exporting patients using `servertask.exe`.

For example, I tried these:

`servertask -h<AE> -p<port> -q<ip> -echo:<AE>` but it gives me `Unrecognised parameter: -echo`

`servertask -h<AE> -p<port> -q<ip> --echo:<AE>` but it gives me `Unrecognised parameter: --echo` (similar to dgate cmd)

But I couldn't figure out how to execute!

Could you please give an example command for moving patients via servertask.exe?

Thanks.

• Executing the command from the path "\src\servertask" seems to work. Not sure why the one in the "webserver\node_qido_wado\api\api\dgate" doesn't work.

They are both the same exes right? Not sure why though.

But thank you so much for your help, Marcel.

• Hm, they are supposed to be.

Apparantly I forgot to update the servertask there. It lives in quite a few places.

dgate(64).exe and servertask are interchangable for sending commands but servertask starts much quicker because there is no server.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!